• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rapidash, Ninetales, or Arcanine? You pick!

Which one?

• Ninetales

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Arcanine

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Rapidash

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters

Rainflower

분홍신
Years
  • I personally prefer Ninetales. Second is Rapidash, the last one is Arcanine.
    Vulpix is awesome, appearance-wise and technique-wise.

I use Rapidash in most of my DPPt games, and it proved to be quite good. Nice speed, attack and special attack, though its defense is fragile.
    And Arcanine..? Meh, I don't understand why people likes it. Growlithe is harder to raise than Vulpix. D:

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Ninetails, because it is the Kyuubi!!!!!!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I vote for Arcanine. Its much better than the others. :P ( I can't ignore the fact that both ninetales and rapidash are good too. But statwise, Arcanine PWNS them! XD)

And Arcanine..? Meh, I don't understand why people likes it. Growlithe is harder to raise than Vulpix. D:
    That's because the hard work pays off in the end. Arcanine is REALLY a good pokemon.

Ninetails, because it is the Kyuubi!!!!!!

No it isn't. This pic is probably made by a fan. (I know coz I too watch naruto! XD)
    They are made on the same base(fox) but they are totally different beings. -_-

Last edited:

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Well, let's see.

Arcanine is fanboy bait and is strong, but its movepool is absolute donkey poop.

Rapidash is fast and can be useful sometimes, but is for the most part rather subpar.

Ninetales has Nasty Plot and a decent movepool to work with.

So Ninetales wins.

Didn't we have a running poll on Ninetales vs. Arcanine? :V

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Arcanine just owns everyone on my platinum and i think is even better than my magmortar who i just love

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I love Rapidash's design. It's not extraordinary and totally out of the box or anything, but unicorns with fiery manes are just so ... <3333 awesome.

Scarlet the plusle

plusle lover
    Years
  • ninetails caus foxes pwn plus it's beutiful, majestic, and strong. And i think arcanine is overated i mean it's like a tiger dog thing idk wats up with it. And don't get me started with rapidash, i mean horses r ok, but this isn't the sattle club!

Ayselipera

Ninetales for sure. I loved it from the moment I saw it!
    Then Rapidash. Its a unicorn. It still amazes me.
    Last would be Arcanine. I just never had a thing for it.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • Well, let's see.

Arcanine is fanboy bait and is strong, but its movepool is absolute donkey poop.

Rapidash is fast and can be useful sometimes, but is for the most part rather subpar.

Ninetales has Nasty Plot and a decent movepool to work with.

So Ninetales wins.

Didn't we have a running poll on Ninetales vs. Arcanine? :V

^ agreed. XD

this time with extra Rapidash, three Kanto Fire-type other than Charmander, minus Magmar. ;O

Hana~

Now available in surround~
    Years
  • I vastly prefer Ninetales, though I like all of the three.

Appearance-wise, it's amazingly beautiful and sleek in all aspects.

Moveset-wise, decent movepool with Nasty Plot, Will-o-Wisp and Energy Ball coupled with a decent Sp. Atk stat.

Hana, signing out~

Dark Shade

It's already too late...
    Years
  • I love Rapidash, it was the pokemon that saved my during cynthias reign of terror (eat flamethrowers Roserade).

I like ninetales second best, cos it looks really cool.

I like arcanine, but I hate the sprite for it's back.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I prefer Rapidash a lot more now,
    I just thought it was so damn hard to level it up.
    But it's a cute horsey =/ XD

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Ninetales.

Arcanine may be strong but if it has nine tales whipping it. it looses and fails..

And rapidash just purely sucks.

Back