• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your most hated pokemon?

StriK.eR

Jiraiya 自来也
Years

• What is your most hated pokemon?

I have seen the huge success of the "What is your most favorite pokemon" So I decided to make a thread about what pokemon you hate the most.

My most hated pokemon would be this little piece of poop :
    PinRS072.gif

[simple-spoil=Option]
    Please, .. Dont flame ^_^[/simple-spoil]

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    I HATE SHROOMISH!!!!! Its effect spore is the most annoying affect in all of mankind and all of pokemon kind. I swear I feel like strangling that little piece of **** everytime I battle it. Second after shroomish is Voltorb. I swear everytime Im about to gain a level it self destructs right in my face when it has little hp. That means it kills my pokemon and I lose. And it doesnt get the ex. it needs for its next level. I swear every times it self destructs, oh so help me

StriK.eR

Jiraiya 自来也
    Years
  • I forget to say why I hate Tentacool. Oh well, the first and last reason is because its so damn annoying! When Im surfing theres always some damn Tentacools there to piss me off!

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • ... Probably the almight Arceus...

I have my reasons, but I do not want to state it, an the power of Freedom of Speech lets me not say it.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • Stunky and Bronzong.

Especially the latter.

It's a good pokemon, yeah. But I hate fighting it.. it always wins. xD

Master52394

Grass Gym Leader on Shoddy
    Years
  • I hate Bidoof too. Every time me and my friend are playing one of the Sinnoh games and see one, we're like "Oh great, it's the gay beaver thing,"

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    Tentacool and Zubat for obvious reasons. Geodude too, and anything else that blows itself up. Especially Voltorb, since they disguise themselves as items to trick you. :grr:

But my most hated Pokemon of all? Bronzong. Just look at it! It's the most disgusting, horrible thing I've ever seen and deserves to be driven out of Sinnoh with torches and pitchforkes, then struck by lightning, set of fire and crushed under the weight of its own ugliness.

CrazyCarretta

It works!
    Years
  • Zubat and Golbat take the cake for the pokemon I hate most. Espcially when I was looking for a Lapras in Victory Road. Every step " A wild Golbat appeared!" Damn Golbat.

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
  • I HATE SHROOMISH!!!!!
    I love Shroomish/Breloom, especially when you teach them Spore, Seed Bomb, Sky Uppercut, and Swords Dance.

I hate battling Zubat. They're in every single cave and get so annoying, since all they know is Leech Seed. But they do evolve into pretty awesome Crobats.

level.

Forgot about user titles
    Years
  • I don't really hate any pokemon but if I did, it would probably be a legendary. Especially Arceus and Mewtwo.
    But I also hate Charizard.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    I really dont like mewtwo, I just see it everywhere, its uber and shouldnt be pokemon lawl

Ayselipera

Its annoying and pointless. Its just another rip off of Pikachu like Plusle and Minun. Which are also all my list.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Zubat; Tentacool; Ratatta not so much. Simply because they're everywhere or somewhere in every region.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • In a word: Jigglypuff. :P

I've never liked that thing. He thinks he's so important, being in Smash Brothers and everything. >_<

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    This little thing...

Its annoying and pointless. Its just another rip off of Pikachu like Plusle and Minun. Which are also all my list.

How can you hate it? Its so awesome!

I also hate the damn jigglypuff... well not the game actually, in smash bros. Every damn time I fight it I swear... (Im a kirby player so you can sympatize with me)

Anyways back on topic:

Metapod. It is so damn useless. All it can learn by level up is harden and that barely does anything!

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    Lucario and the Chimchar line. Lucario because on PBR EVERY OTHER JAPANESE TRAINER HAS IT! Chimchar because it has to be THE most annoying and overused starter ever made, second only to Pikachu.

Back