• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: The Pinnacle of the Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
Years
The main thread is located here.

I welcome all roleplayers to post here when they have OOC to discuss. I will also ask that you answer questions that are asked of you for challenges. (i.e. which three Pokemon are you using for a challenge, etc.).

Roleplay information:

Spoiler:

Prizes:
Spoiler:

Roleplayer Trainer Cards

Kingo!!: BP: 0
Blasto King: BP: 0
Infinite Meditation: BP: 0
dragonqueen0210: BP: 0
Lucciola: BP: 0
SethMetal37: BP: 0

Last edited:

King!

better
Years
I'm not sure of there is reserves, but if so, reserve me please. :D

Will we be able to catch Pokemon, though?

Oh, and, in the Battle Palace, one of the 'trainers' should be a 'Pokemon'.

Thanks!

Silhouette

Years
I'm not sure of there is reserves, but if so, reserve me please. :D

Will we be able to catch Pokemon, though?

Oh, and, in the Battle Palace, one of the 'trainers' should be a 'Pokemon'.

Thanks!

Yup, I can certainly reserve. As for wild Pokemon, I'm not entirely sure. But, I'll consider it. I mean, it wouldn't hurt the story.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and reserved.

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
Good so far, Blasto King. I'm pressed on time, so I didn't look at it deeply.

Blasto King, reserved.

And, I'm going to take out the grading process and replace it with Battle Points soon. So that way, players can buy things. You'll win a number of Battle Points based on performance, so I won't feel bad for giving out bad grades. XD

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
gotcha and what pokemon(one,two, or three) would go good with sceptile and salamance

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Since both Sceptile and Salamence are weak against Ice, maybe a Fire-type?

King!

better
Years
Hmmm...still making an SU, it's slowed down a bit since picking the Pokemon is hard!

I'll edit this post with the SU when it's done, however.

EDIT: I do, however, have a couple of questions. :P When picking the movesets, can we use ANY moves the Pkoemon can learn? Like, TM's and Egg Moves? And is there any limit on strength and stuff? Also, can we have shinies?

Silhouette

Years
Hmmm...still making an SU, it's slowed down a bit since picking the Pokemon is hard!
It's all good, you have time. ;)

I'll edit this post with the SU when it's done, however.
M'kay.
EDIT: I do, however, have a couple of questions. :P When picking the movesets, can we use ANY moves the Pkoemon can learn? Like, TM's and Egg Moves? And is there any limit on strength and stuff? Also, can we have shinies?
You can have any moves that the Pokemon can learn. As for the limit to strength, I suppose it depends on the Pokemon's physical capability. I don't want to see a Magikarp destroying a Tyranitar, you know? XD

You can have shinies, just don't go overboard, okay?

My replies are the bolded comments in quotes, iPrincess.

King!

better
Years
Name: Courtney King

Appearance: Courtney stands at about five feet two inches, short for her age. Her skin isn't too tan, but it definitely isn't pale, and falls somewhere in the middle. She is pretty thin, and has small hands and feet. Her eyes are emerald in color, and her head is round and small. Her hair is a light brown color, and goes down to about her chest. She usually leaves her hair down, but likes to put it up in a ponytail when doing battles.

She has a pretty diverse wardrobe, and wears things according to her mood. For example, if she is feeling bright and cheery, she'll wear bright colors, or something with sparkles. If she is feeling down, she'll wear something dark and gloomy, like blue or black. She always wears a tee shirt of whatever color she's feeling, with a matching zip-up hoodie of a well associating color. She doesn't like dresses or skirts much, because they are hard to move around in, and prefers jeans or shorts. However, accessory-wise, she always wears a single necklace with an emerald shard on it, and nothing else. Her shoes are rather battered, and (were) are plain white. They are a bit scuffed up, due to her travels.

Personality: Courtney is a kind person, but doesn't ever hold back against her opponents, not even friends or family. Through her journey, she has learned lots from both people and Pokemon, and has many strategies up her sleeve. On the down-side, Courtney can be a bit hot-headed, especially when she loses. She isn't afraid to get dirty, but tries to look her best on most occasions. Courtney is very determined to get goals completed, either for her or others.

Courtney likes Pokemon that are both cute and strong in battle, and she likes a diverse and powerful team, with a few good strategies. Non-Pokemon-wise, her favorite color is purple, and prefers warmer weather, with clear conditions, because it's easier to travel in. She really enjoys travelling, with both people and Pokemon. Courtney is afraid of heights, despite the fact that it is one of her main strategies, and also dislikes transportation, as she often feels dizzy.

History: Courtney has lived in Hoenn all of her life, and was born and raised in Rustburo City. Her father works for the Devon Corporation, and is one of the few delivering agents, who delivers goods to others. Her mother was apprenticed by Roxanne herself, and specialized in rock Pokemon as well. Her mother, after her apprenticeship, left Rustburo to go to Lilycove and learn more about Pokemon, and how to become a gym leader. Because of this, and her father's job, Courtney spent a lot of time being babysat by a kind lady name Elanor, whose son happened to be a Gym Trainer for Roxanne.

One day, while watching Elanor's son, Marcus, battle, Courtney decided she wanted to be a Pokemon Trainer- and so started lessons with Marcus. Courtney trained with Marcus for a while, before finally, Marcus thought she was good enough to see Roxanne. Using one of Marcus's Pokemon, Courtney battled Roxanne- and was flattened horribly. This loss, however, pushed Courtney to work harder. She trained and trained, and was ready to battle Roxanne again. Of course, Courtney lost-again- but this time, Roxanne gave her a spare Nosepass, and told her to try going out on her own.

Courtney traveled all across Hoenn, and has received every badge but Roxanne's. She was invited to the Battle Frontier after Roxanne reccommended her. Also, Roxanne's father has known about her journey, while her mother is still on her own journey.

Others: Some...words were repetitive, but oh well. Also, thanks for everything you've done already!

Pokemon:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Silhouette

Years
Great sign-up, iPrincess! You are accepted.

So this is what I'm thinking, everyone. One or two days on the boat ride (so it doesn't drag on), then the intro to the frontier. That's when missions will be assigned. M'kay?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
Sorry Silhouette, I've almost finished my SU but I was stuck in a place without Internet the whole day yesterday, and today I'm going to my friend's birthday party. I promise I'll have it tomorrow! (After tomorrow at latest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back