• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is the worst trouble you have gotten into

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • It was just a little while ago. I was helping set up the drums for talent show rehersal. And Travis and I were putting the drums on the stage, and we dropped the snare D:

So we got yelled at XD

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • A couple of months ago, I got into a huge argument with my parents, ended up shutting myself in my room for a whole weekend without food or sleep, and then they didn't speak to me for a week and I wasn't allowed to go out (apart from for school) for the rest of the month.

Even worse, one of my friends got a tattoo without permission, and when her mum found out, she was grounded for three months, was put on 'basic rations', didn't get any christmas presents and was not allowed any money or anything off them for the whole three months.
    On the plus side, when she was set free, her mother told her that whilst under house arrest, she had won British Young Artist of the Year and her mother just hadn't told her.

Years
  • In 7th grade, I got a 70% for Math on a progress report. Let me tell you this: that does not sit well with Asian parents. I literally was afraid for my life in the week following, which composed of constant parental tirades and screams. ;o;

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Umm, it was with my parents. They sorta figured out about my girlfriend... they didn't approve. I stuck up for her, rather then my parents, and they lost it... needless to say, it was pretty bad. : /

It happened a few months ago, when I went inactive for like 2 weeks. : P

Years
  • I caused a car accident (thankfully no one was injured) and had to do a lot of community service and take defensive driving courses so my license wouldn't be suspended. Going to court SUUUUUCKS.

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • I was 8 at the time and was left alone in my house since my mother had to go to the stores, I was bored so I started playing with a box of matches, when I lit the third one it burned my hand and I threw it at the couch. Let's just say we got new couches and I was grounded for a whole year.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I became obsessive with this guy, I left notes asking why he didn't love me in his locker. I scare myself at times.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Arrested for violating curfew (The officer stopped me because I looked underage, and I was.), possession of deadly weapon(A dagger.), and resisting arrest(I didn't try to actually fight the cop, I just wouldn't let him cuff me.).

It sounds bad, but honestly I was out taking a walk late at night. I had a dagger for protection, and I didn't realize a double-edged one like that was illegal. I wouldn't let the cop cuff me because I didn't think it was fair, and I ended up getting my face smashed into concrete for that. :(

Years
  • I have quite a couple...enjoy seeing my bad side ~

When I yelled at my baby sister for destroying my first DS, and my older sister came in and beat the living crap out of me. My face still hurts...I was grounded for 1 month though, since it was my little sister's fault in the first place.

Another time was when I got a tattoo with permission, so you know what my older sis did? She dragged me to a tattoo removal place, and I was in so much pain after that...they asked if I should be drugged, but she said no.

I punched a girl (yes, I did) who punched me in the face. We were fighting, because she was my stalker. You know what happened? I got detention, and suspension for a week. The detention was later.

I have more, but I'll stop here.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    I got a ticket for Fare Evasion. I tried to pass as a minor so I can get get away with paying a lower fare. The transit system here has been raising fares like crazy. I really think they care nothing about the community and care only about their profits.

Back