• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This Is War OOC

Years
  • This Is War OOC Thread
    Rated: PG-16​
    Trainer 1: Wolfwhispers
    Name: Trent Wilson

Spoiler:

Current Pokemon:
    This Is War OOC

Snubbull
    Nature: Naughty
    Level: 13
    Moves: Tackle, Scary Face, Bite, Lick

Trainer 2: Legendarian Mistress
    Name: Josephine Harris

Spoiler:

Current Pokemon:
    This Is War OOC

Metapod
    Nature: Naughty
    Level: 9
    Moves: Tackle, String Shot, Harden
    This Is War OOC

Mareep
    Nature: Jolly
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle, Growl
    This Is War OOC

Houndour
    Nature: Relaxed
    Level: 7
    Moves: Ember, Leer, Howl

Trainer 3: Daveyp1997
    Name: David (Davey) Alevery

Spoiler:

Current Pokemon:
    This Is War OOC

Poliwag
    Nature: Adamant
    Level: 7
    Moves: Water Sport, Bubble

Trainer 4: Sacred+Beo
    Name: Zypher Serim

Spoiler:

Current Pokemon:
    This Is War OOC

Pichu (Chance)
    Nature: Bashful
    Level: 13
    Moves: Thundershock, Charm, Tail Whip, Sweet Kiss
    This Is War OOC

Bulbasaur
    Nature: Gentle
    Level: 11
    Moves: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip

Trainer 5: Lass Caroline
    Name: Caroline "Addie" Addison (Dan)

Spoiler:

Current Pokemon:
    This Is War OOC

Slowpoke (Pokey)
    Nature: Lax
    Level: 5
    Moves: Curse, Tackle, Yawn, Growl
    This Is War OOC

Rattata
    Nature: ???
    Levels: 3
    Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip

Trainer 6: ???
    Name: Stryker
    Current Pokemon:

This Is War OOC

Quilava
    Level: 14
    Moves: Quick Attack, Ember, Smokescreen, Tackle
    This Is War OOC

Spinarak
    Level: 11
    Moves: Constrict, Scary Face, String Shot, Poison Sting
    This Is War OOC

Koffing
    Level: 9
    Moves: Poison Gas, Tackle, Smog

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Dang it, I was almost done typing my first post, and i tried to hit the other tab, because I was looking at something else. But, I missed and hit the homepage button. And it completely deleted what I had been typing for 30 minutes. Sigh.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Just got home from playing bball on an ice covered court, needless to say my body is beaten, bruised, and bloodied ha but i'm gonna shower then work on my next post!

Years
  • Beo, since you finished, I'll probably go ahead and post your next chapter sometime soon. Did I mention these were individual chapters? XD Because they really are, for the most part.

And yup, it can be very helpful XD The only problem would basically be the program freezing or your computer crapping out.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Trainer 2: Myrrhman
    Name: Patrick Stevens (Zero)

Spoiler:

Current Pokemon:
    This Is War OOC

Starly (Star)
    Nature: Jolly
    Level: 5
    Moves: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack

mkay its all fixed up....

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Does this mean my character is going to be the only girl? >.>'...
    *is home sick, so will finish up History*

EDIT:
    here it is ^.^

Name: Myra Rowland

Appearance: Myra isn't very impressive-looking at first glance, standing at 5' 8" in height with a lithe build. She has a heart-shaped face with soft features, her pale skin flushing easily with her changing emotions. Her bright crystal-blue eyes gleam intelligently from beneath a few stray strands of dark brown hair, the remainder of which either reaches down to the middle of her back in thick curls or is pulled back into a functional ponytail. Upon closer inspection, however, it is revealed that Myra's arms and legs are actually rather well-toned, giving her a nimbleness that she has found to be quite useful.

In the way of clothing, Myra prefers to go with something simple and practical. Said outfit typically consists of a pair of loose dark-wash jeans with edges frayed from use, a long-sleeved purple shirt, a black hoodie (usually tied around her waist while inside), and a pair of heavy-duity black boots. She always wears a necklace of black twine with a flash drive in the shape of a PokeBall as a pendant. Her parents gave her a silver bracelet with six places set into it for PokeBalls, all of which now lie empty with the loss of her team. Her items are typically carried around in a woven, multicolored shoulder bag which holds just about everything she could imagine needing that is portable.

Personality: Myra is a rather quiet, calculated and cautious person by nature and how she acts in most situations holds true to this. She will not willingly enter into social situations unless it is practical or necessary to do so, and even then will say little more than is required of her. Spending extended periods of time with no intelligent contact other than Pokemon has left Myra sensitive to changes in emotions as well as unsure of how to express herself to other people on a more personal level, as humans tend to be much more inconsistent. She would rather be around Pokemon than people, but the recent events that have transpired made such interactions impossible and therefore have caused her to be even more uptight around others. She is constantly watching the actions of the people around her as well as her surroundings, making it so that she is seldom caught off-guard by a sudden change around her. Because of this trait, Myra is constantly learning and doesn't allow herself to make the same mistake twice. Her cautious approach to a new situation is often referred to by others as nervousness or fear, though it is simply in her nature to think through just about every situation before acting. This is both a strength and weakness, as Myra typically thinks up the best course of action, but people find her lengthy system of problem-solving unbearable. She will react quickly when the situation demands, but she will always regret her decision later and will be haunted by all the other possible ways she could have dealt with whatever had occurred.

When forced to interact with members of her own species, Myra turns cold and formal in such a way that people feel that she is a walking business meeting. There's always the question of what's in it for her and she rarely bothers to care whether the other person feels comfortable around her or not. If somebody bothers to try and get to know Myra, however, they will find that she is actually rather loyal and, though rarely expresses so through words, will show that she cares about the person by quietly doing whatever she can for them. She will, of course, no longer have said person be the center of her attention the moment she comes in contact with a Pokemon.

History: From a very young age, it was rather apparent that Myra wasn't the typical child. She spent very little time with other children her age, preferring to take care of and play with her parents' Pokemon along with any others that happened to wander past. Her parents thought that this was simply a phase that she was going through and allowed it to "run its course", but it never did. Myra remained secluded from people as much as possible even as she matured, her fascination with the strange creatures she spent so much time with along with the sheer joy she gained from being around them more than enough to make sure that she would never turn to people for companionship unless necessary. When she was finally forced to go to school with fellow members of her age group, Myra turned to technology. She found that computers were much like Pokemon: deliberate, unbiased and intent on going through with any task when it is entered in correctly. She was quickly labeled a nerd by her peers and shunned from any sort of social standing, but Myra hardly noticed. She became fascinated with watching Pokemon battles, finding a strange desire to go out and compete herself, but realizing that her parents' retired Contest Pokemon wouldn't be up to anything of that caliber. Afraid to admit her desires to her parents, Myra began studying the construction of a PokeBall and managed to delicately put together her first capturing tool. Unfortunately, it wasn't even powerful enough to capture one of the stray Magikarp that occasionally drifted through the stream by her house, so she set to work once more. After finding broken white and red fragments in Myra's trash as well as watching her lug home books about Pokemon Training and PokeBalls for a good month, her parents finally caught on to what their daughter was doing. After much arguing, they finally decided to track down a Pokemon companion for her, ending up with a Vulpix, in hopes that she would be content with the little creature. Myra was happy to simple have the Vulpix at first, but the little red fox was the first to pick a fight. She naturally defeated the poor little starter Bulbasaur and its new trainer, but this marked the beginning of an insatiable addiction that would drive both the Vulpix and her Trainer for years to come.

After their first win, Myra begged her parents to allow her to go out and try to collect badges. After considerable resistance, the dynamic duo finally got their way and headed out on their journey the following summer. Unfortunately, they met a Trainer with a Water Pokemon and were quickly sent back home with their tails (one metaphorically, the other not so much) between their legs. Myra was forced to go through another year of school before being allowed to go out again, though this time she had no intention of returning home without a set of badges. She had spent all of her spare time over those long months studying battling tactics and training with her Vulpix. When summer arrived once more, Myra set out to create a team formidable enough to take on any challenger. As the team grew, so did Myra's knowledge of all of her Pokemon's strengths and weaknesses, including areas of their bodies that may be especially vulnerable to attack. This proved to be incredibly useful as she developed their battling tactics. She went on to learn more about every Pokemon she came in contact with in this way, hoping that this knowledge would give her an edge in battle.

Myra and her team were about to go and receive their fourth badge when her Vulpix suddenly fell ill with a mysterious disease. She was forced to leave the Pokemon at a Center and seek out a professor for help when the nurses found that they did not know what was ailing her Vulpix. He said that he didn't know of any cure either, though suggested that she seek out a Fire Stone, saying that the energy given off from an Evolution could be enough to cleanse the Pokemon of its sickness. She traveled around with her remaining Team, going to as many towns and shops as possible in order to finally find the Fire Stone she needed nearly two months later. Her Vulpix's condition had been growing progressively worse over that time. By the time Myra made it back, the Pokemon hadn't eaten for a week and was only showed to be alive by the shudders that racked its small form. Myra exposed her Vulpix to the Fire Stone and the Evolution immediately took place, leaving a healthy Ninetales in place of the sickly little creature before. Myra decided not to continue on her journey in order to hopefully prevent any other of her Pokemon from being injured, but she continued to battle passing Trainers and study Pokemon as she worked in her parents' natural remedies shop.

Starter "Hint": Torchic, Machop

Former Team: Ninetales, Garchomp, Furret, Pichu, Cacturne, Luvdisc

What's yummy?: PIE!!! *om nom nom...* ^.^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry to hear that, Hot n' Cold =(
    Mira: That's a very nice SU =) You are accepted, I'll go add your Pokemon choices nowish >> *procrastinator*

Years
  • I'm posting the new chapter like right now guys. I'll probably VM all of you as well, but just incase you check here first.

Edit: I've made trainer 6 an NPC. You won't really know much about him, but he'll pop up occasionally.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh, and Titan learned mud sport =3 Just so you guys know, if I ever forget to check their moves and stuff, you might want to remind me ><; That kind of stuff is something I forget frequently XD

ghasteon

EXPLOSIVE AWESOME
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    Uh. like my charmander to be a Male and of Brave nature
    Probly wont type chapters till tomorrow or thursday sick

Years
  • Alright, I'll edit that. And no worries =)

Edit: Wolfwhispers, Snubbull would like to learn bite. Do you want to delete a move for Snubbull to learn bite?

Last edited:
    Back