• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

i beat "a link to the past" for gbc, and majora's mask, and ocarina of time. :) i am one bored bored person. too bad i don't have a gamecube...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I've beat all of them. I loved Master Quest because the dungeons did require some thinking. Most of the Zelda dungeons are too simple. ^_^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've only got the games for N64 and I've beaten them. ;_; I can't afford any other games.

Years
  • Hi, everybody!! I'm CaRtOOn's li'l brother!
    I am a game champ and link is the BEST!!!
    I only got the ocarina of time...*sigh* I have beaten it already and got the biggoron sword! the sword is cool but since it is strong you cant use a shield!!:(

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • The only Legend of Zelda game I've come close to beating is Oracle of Ages (I'm on the last boss and I used codes to make it a linked game so there are more bosses at the end). I just haven't taken the time to do the others. I was doing well on Wind Waker but I just stopped playing it. In Ocraina of Time, I am afraid to go to the castle town as an adult becasue I am extremely afraid of zombies, but recently, the fear isn't as bad but I just never played it again. I never played Seasons much. I never got Majora's Mask. My Nintendo isn't hooked up and the last time I played Legend of Zelda I was younger and not the biggest Zelda fan. Legend of Zelda II wasn't the best, and my copy is very buggy. I am stuck on the second dungeon in A Link to the Past and recently the only games I've played for SNES is Yoshi's Island and Super Mario RPG. I never got the GBA version. I never played Master Quest since I never beat Ocraina of Time. I didn't play Link's Awakening much. I think all Legend of Zelda games are accounted for in my post....

Years
  • *Yawn*Hi,everybody...I'm tired today.....But not for games,games,games!!!I forgot to tell yall that I have the Oracle of seasons!I finished it , but I dont have the Oracle of ages..:( I wished I had the wind waker . sadly I don't and probaly never will...*sigh* Anywho enough about dumb o'l me. Lets hear about yall.:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, those zombies freaked me out too! O_o My brother kept trying to get me to play the game, and when I finally did, I learned it was a trap. He wouldn't stop laughing after the scream I made when I saw them. >_>;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I enjoyed taking down Redeads with one swpe of the Biggoron Sword...

x_x; They look worse on Wind Waker but still not too bad.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I've beat all of them. I loved Master Quest because the dungeons did require some thinking. Most of the Zelda dungeons are too simple. ^_^;
    Aww,Man!
    I'm scared of Zombies alot too,Shadow,But only Resident Evil.
    Cuts,holes,missing body parts :surprised :( :surprised Dont get me started.
    :shivers:
    I better go.
    Too simple?

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I bet Kairi does think the dungeons are simple considering she is smarter than a rocket scientist XD
    Or she could be using a strategy guide. Dun dun dun.

x_x; They look worse on Wind Waker but still not too bad.
    I don't have much of a problem with the ones on Wind Waker because they're not spooky scary, just weird scary.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Shadow said:
    I bet Kairi does think the dungeons are simple considering she is smarter than a rocket scientist XD
    Or she could be using a strategy guide. Dun dun dun.

I don't have much of a problem with the ones on Wind Waker because they're not spooky scary, just weird scary.

Me? A guide for a simple dungeon? You shame me. ;p I used no guide for Master Quest, even when I was frustrated.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • LOL, I was just joking, I knew you wouldn't use a guide. heh. You are now more than a Pokemon genius on my list.

*pulls out notepad*
    Notepad has this written on it:
    Kairi is:
    -Pokemon genius
    -nice S-Mod
    -person who doesn't ignore me

*writes "-Zelda master" on it*

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • The Best Zelda Game Is, Ocarina Of Time: Master Quest althought Majoras Mask Was Also Pretty good. I Just Dont Like Celling Master *shivers* Those Things Give me The Creeps.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Shadow said:
    LOL, I was just joking, I knew you wouldn't use a guide. heh. You are now more than a Pokemon genius on my list.

*pulls out notepad*
    Notepad has this written on it:
    Kairi is:
    -Pokemon genius
    -nice S-Mod
    -person who doesn't ignore me

*writes "-Zelda master" on it*
    Why not just put down "Everything-genious" and save time in the future, rofl. =P

I only used a guide thingy for the last dungeon on Majora's Mask since I thought I didn't know what I was supposed to do. Pathetically enough, since I hadn't touched the game in about a year, I looked up something I had already managed to do before, so it was pointless. XD;;

shiny_jiggly

Pu? (Clueless?)
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Pu?
    • Seen Apr 30, 2008
    Miroku said:
    The Best Zelda Game Is, Ocarina Of Time: Master Quest althought Majoras Mask Was Also Pretty good. I Just Dont Like Celling Master *shivers* Those Things Give me The Creeps.
    I've never played these games before, but I do know how annoying those ceiling masters are in SNES *shivers*

Tweak

Me? A guide for a simple dungeon? You shame me. ;p I used no guide for Master Quest, even when I was frustrated.

the water temple (ocarina of time) made me dizzy...-_-;; did u think that was easy?! but after passing ocarina 3 times *without player's guide* it got better. but mannnn the first time, i was getting a frekain headache from that water temple. @_@;;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's not too bad. If anything I think it was easier on Master Quest, maybe because I had done the first one before or something. There are hardly any keys in the MQ version of it. You get the Longshot a lot sooner as well. In fact, usually you get the treasures and boss keys very early on.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Master Quest is a decent enough version of Ocarina of Time, but I found alot of the puzzles to be quite glitchy. Almost like you could see they didn't really belong there. The original is still more fun to play.

Majora's Mask is great. Although I still prefer OoT, it still holds on to 'classic' status if you ask me. I loved the improved character interactivity, as well as somewhat more detailed visuals. Mask transformations were surprisingly good, after I expected them to make the game suck. Bad.

I'll be getting the Zelda Collector's disc for Christmas. Gives me the chance to play the original game and Majora's Mask again (already have the GC OoT from the Wind Waker). :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back