• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm not touching you....

Years
  • That line makes me annoyed beyond belief. My sisters do that all the time...

So, what do you think about "I'm not touching you..."

Also, I once broke one of their fingers because I got really pissed that day.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I have not heard that line. What context is it being used in?

Years
  • Well, let's say someone takes their index finger, and gets it really close but not touching your skin, and say I'm not touching you.

It's not the line that's annoying, it's when they begin saying it over and over again....it sounds like they're taunting me or something...

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I don't like being touched anyway so i'm glad they aren't touching me XD
    even with my friends at school they try hugging me i kind of move away slightly

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • I don't mind it to be honest, maybe because I'm always doing to people playfully (espically the siblings). xp

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • lol I eat children that do that to me. Um, no. It's annoying and I'm lucky to have not heard it in years.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    my little brother does this to me, and it bugs the hell outta me D:<.
    the "keep your hands to yourself" rule apparently does not apply with him...

i feel violated sometimes 3=

Years
  • I'm proud to say that it has never happened to me. At least not in forever.

Now watch as somehow this gets jynxed and some annoying little kid is going to do this to me someday

"ONOZ! Someone poked me on Facebook! What do I do?"
    "poke back"

Well, I've got ASD so generally get irritated by not enough things, LOL.
    Its more the poking that pisses me off. Especially those idiots who poke kidneys like its the funniest thing.
    "I touched the butt" - Finding Nemo

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Why donch'a touch something a little.. lower?
    *Headshotted*
    "Touch that, ya bloody backstabber!"

Back