• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you spend your time on PokeCommunity?

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
Years
For instance, do you visit sections more regularly intentionally or do you just jump whenever a thread catches your attention? Do you decide to spend time in a section one day and then switch the next?

Although I'm new, I've found I like to spend more time in the Other boards then purely Pokemon chatter. :P

Years
I lurk around the sections that interest me, and if a thread interests me or something that I can give my opinion on, then I post. I tend to post a lot in the first week or so.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
OC. OVP.

I lurk in the HGSS section and the Fanfiction section, too, but not as often as before. I used to ignore OVP and OC entirely and only concentrate on HGSS & Fanfiction.

Ashe~

Butterflies
Years
I lurk around forums and watch Anime when I have nothing else to do. :3

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
I reply to all my VM's first, and then I just lurk in random sections and post things when I feel like it or have something to say. I sometimes have a battle or two with some members if I'm in the mood.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
Years
i have a trade thread so i browse the trade corner a lot of the time
(but it's temporarily closed so i've been away from that section lately)

otherwise, i visit other voting polls, other chat and fan art.

i dont go to the fan art section that much anymore cuz i browsed through most of the galleries already and it takes time for new art to appear

Years
Almost 90% of the time, I'm either in Other Trivia, VMs, or Other Voting Polls. Other than that, I do some lurking here and there. Might do an odd post or two in one of the Pokemon forums.

Last edited:

Theodore Bruno

ADORABLOODTHIRSTY
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2011
A day in the life of me on PE:
*Clicks New Posts*
*Scims through new posts on first page*
*See a topic that's eye catchy, but ignore it for some reason*
*Clicks New Posts...*
*Clicks New Po-"This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between searches. Please try again in 10 seconds."*
*...*

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
The ones beginning with Os: OVP, OC, Other Games and Other Trivia..
Rom-hacking, Art Gallery, Pokemon General.
I lurk around, view profiles, answer VMs and PMs and that's about it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I usually post here in OVP, sometimes go to the HeartGold/SoulSilver section, and talk to friends through VMs. I also like to change my profile theme.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I spend most my time in OG, OVP and just browsing the site. I check HGSS and other places sometimes.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I spend most of my time in the HeartGold and SoulSilver forums. Although, I do go to the Pokémon TV Show and Movies section frequently. Occasionally I browse around OVP, OT, and OC if I see a thread that catches my eye (like this one). I also spend time replying to PMs and VMs while lurking and commenting on blogs that I see interesting.

I try to mix my days up sometimes. I wouldn't like to build too much of a routine or else I find myself getting bored too easily. I do share a commitment with HG/SS as I mod there, but I try to lurk and find new things to talk about in other various sections as well.

Back