• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Season?

Years
  • I couldn't think of a creative title :<

Anyway, what's your favorite season?

My favorite season would have to be Spring, the weather is so nice. Not too hot, and not too cold. It's perfect.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    My favorite season is spring it is nice and cool. I like to play basketball in it.

Years
  • Winter. Typically that's when I see my family I don't see often. I also loooooove the cold and the snow, although the latter to a lesser extent. Oh and I guess the presents too. ;)

Although fall is really nice too. It just has that crispness in the air that I love, and it's the just right kind of cold.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Winter and Fall on the side, I love both seasons equally. Winter is my most favorite 'cause of the awesome cold weather, which I happen to love. As for Fall, I love how it's so bright and cool out.

Ayselipera

My favorite season is winter. I really enjoy cold weather and snow. I just think it's really nice to watch the snow fall outside or sit inside on a cold day with a cup of cocoa or hot tea. Plus I enjoy wearing long sleeved shirts and scarfs and you can't really wear those things in the warmer seasons. I guess overall I really like the comforting feeling that winter brings.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yannow... after thinking about it, I guess it's a little hard for me to choose. Spring was my favorite in the past, because I did love the rainy season back in Colorado (where I used to live and it wasn't as Humid), and because of my Birthday, back then I also enjoyed Winter because of the snow.

However, nowadays, I guess it would have to be a mix of Fall and Winter now. Fall because it starts to get nice and cold (and in the past it had Marching Season... it doesn't now), and Winter is a time when it's finally nice enough out where you can go outside and take a walk without dying of heat (because I live in Florida). Spring kind of dropped from the list, sadly, because of the fact that it started to become hot again, and I'd rather pack on layers of clothing, then have to were a minimal amount of it in order to try to stay cool. Yeah. XD;

Soooo... dr;tl, nowadays I like Winter/Fall because it's cooler, rather than the blazing how humid season of Summer, and the Spring before it here in Florida.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Weather wise I prefer spring since it is usually mild 70s-80s. I like Summer because I don't have school which means I get to sleep in. Winter I hate because when the roads get icy it is an utter mess. Fall means I have to get up early again so many not a fan of it -_-.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Autumn.

Where I live, it's the only time of year where the weather is mild, and my two favorite holidays fall under the autumn months (Halloween and thanksgiving), and it has a lovely color scheme. ^_^

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I usually like summer more, but this summer has been over 100 degrees F every day. So now I just want it to end so I can wear a nice hoodie.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • I Love Fall Due To It Not Being To Hot Or To Cold Out It Is Just Perfect For Me.

Years
  • Winter. I have the best motivation for everything including studying, gaming etc... I like summer too, but I must go to work usually. Autumn is the most depressing season for me. I hate Autumn...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Spring. definitely. idk the weather is just getting so much warmer, coming straight out of a long Canadian winter, and the flowers and trees starting to bloom. it just gives a sense of refreshment after lugging through winter, praying for it to end every day. and then summer comes along which is great too. :)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Winter. I love that warm feeling of being covered in layers of clothing or a blanket, it's just so nice. The only part I don't like is that my nose tends to run a lot in the cold. :<.\

I don't like the Summer too much because it's not warm, it's freaking melting weather. But the upside of that is girls in bikinis everywhere, and of course the pool feels nice in that heat. Though I don't have a pool, so maybe I'll just throw a bunch of ice and water in a bathtub and lay in there, lol.

The other two seasons don't matter that much to me, though Spring is cool with all the bugs flying around and such.

So yeah, Winter is awesome.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hmmm..lesssee...I used to like Spring more than any other season. Flowers bloom, animals come out, every one's lively, birds sing. I suppose I like the whole natural theme. Winter is supposed to be cold and snowy, but where I live, it's just cold and dry; nothing too special really. But yes, I love the winter too.

Summer's hot and rainy, sometimes a little too hot.
    During the summer season, there's a little period of Monsoon. That's basically my favorite part throughout the whole year. It's always raining, it's always dark, though sometimes the sun does shine. I guess I just blend in with this kind of weather. And, I love the sound of rainfall when I'm sleeping. <3
    And then there's Autumn. I just love all the brown leaves on the streets when I walk back from school. XD

Jung

Sica please.
    Years
  • Spring. :o It's a feels like a new start for me. The weather is cool, not too cold or hot. Winter just ended, with all the snow melting away. With all the plants starting to grow again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Winter and Fall constantly been my favorite seasons ever since I was old enough to formulate an opinion about it. (probably when I was a baby too!) The atmosphere around that time of the year is absolutely wonderful and makes going outside to do anything at all such a joy. You get very nice breezes and there tends to be a rather dark look to the entire landscape around you that adds such a nice ambiance you just can't find with any other season. ...though, I suppose it's probably dependent on your liking of darker conditions, but I've always had a spot in my heart for gloomy weather.

The one thing that might bother me about winter is when it snows too much for us to really go anywhere...which, we generally don't have anywhere to go, so, no problem, but when we need something vital like groceries or a doctor, we're kinda in a pickle. Thankfully it doesn't snow that often here and we get just the right amount to cover the place and still be able to go out safely enough.

I'm also rather fond of the Christmas season for the lights, music, and atmosphere I get from other people. It's odd that this sort of comforting mood is one I really only get during that time of the year, buuuut I don't mind it. Just makes me wish that it lasted a lot longer.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Spring. I find it nice to see all the new plants grow XD
    I'm such a nature lover XD

Back