• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
  • im taking that as a yes. that was sorta a spam post....its supposed to be more than 3 words...*looks nervous* dont go nuts cos i said that even tho im not a mod....

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Soph said:
    i cant post my pic i am not allowed. but i am about 5'9, tall....uhhh, i hate this word, but 'slim'...grrr...im not skinny...im average...stupid people at school who call me skinny...i have really long legs, somewhat annoying at times when i have to buy jeans a size too big to cover my ankles. >_< i have dark brown hair, and it goes feral when its damp and then i go anywhere warm cos it goes into little curly ringlets around my face...its normally slightly wavy, i usually do it in a ponytail as i hate it in my face, and i have brown eyes. some people say im very pretty and some say i should be a model im not saying anything cos if i did i would feel concited and i hate conceited peopl...and i dont want to be thought of as that.
    That's exactly how it is with me! ^_^; My family wants me to be a model. I dunno about that though...

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Soph said:
    im taking that as a yes. that was sorta a spam post....its supposed to be more than 3 words...*looks nervous* dont go nuts cos i said that even tho im not a mod....

My reply was in direct response to your question, so it wasn't spam... & it's hard to get mad at you due to your avatar. It just looks so freakin innocent!

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sorry to say, but I think that right there is classified as a spam post.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • IM STILL HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THAT STUPID PIC TO GET SMALLER! wow i wish i knew how...its the size of a regular photo! ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    How come you want it smaller? Will it not attach or something? ^_^; If you continue to have problems with it then you can probably get someone who knows lots of image editing techniques to re-size it for you.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • yeah when i try to post it it says "Your picture exceeds the 200000 byte size...bla bla bla" so ill try to post it again now!

nope it didnt work my pic was too big...again...when Andy comes back ill have him or someone make it smaller...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • well i hope this works! *crosses fingures*

Jordan_Bday.jpg

IT WORKED!!! well youll have to maximize the pic otherwise it looks like i have a lazy eye! :P well this is a pic from June at my B-day party!

Last edited:

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Well, the image quality of these pictures is bad, but none-the-less, enjoy.

KP22.jpg

Scary Pika 2

Kris7.gif

This is me with my accidental 'GIF' tan... (inside joke)

MnL2.jpg

My GBA-SP! This pic has the best quality of all 3... *sighs*

Last edited:

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • Tendo said:
    Well, the image quality of these pictures is bad, but none-the-less, enjoy. I was fooling around with my digital camera 2day &... Ah!

KP22.jpg

Scary Pika 2

Kris7.gif

This is me with my accidental 'GIF' tan... (inside joke)

I have that same pikachu. I used to sleep with it o_0...I thought if i loved it enough it would come to life... poor me.

<Should I Stay or Should I Go?>

Shingo`

The `Latios` Owner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2004
    #collapses laughing#

Can't you get that one at Pokemon Center NYC?
    * I got that one! I put it in my monitor and the next day my monitor wouldn't turn on XD *

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back