• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
  • Ya, nice shirt. I' ve been gone for a little hile and you gys get in a fight. Arghh! I missed it!. BHut I would stick uop for you cosmos. Because you sare a nice person. And in that pic you are not fat! What was phantom thinking!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Hi people! U wanna see me? this is me! well.....me when i was a baby :laugh: .i 'll post another pic of we (present me) later.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • *cough* Nice lil' baby pic. :nervous:

Btw, I see your sig & I'm glad some1 else besides me knows what FLCL, Furi Kuri, & Fooly Coolly is...
    Peek through! ( post your pictures of you! )

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Austin i have know clue why you said that and i know ya said sorry but that doesn't help what ya did was very disrespectful and ya should know we do take this stuff seriously so don't let this happen again.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • MoonLight said:
    Austin i have know clue why you said that and i know ya said sorry but that doesn't help what ya did was very disrespectful and ya should know we do take this stuff seriously so don't let this happen again.

Oh Mother, I totally agree. Not only were the posts disrespectful and mean but thats not right and no one should say those words ever..

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I agree completely. You should know not to say such a thing, Austin, especially because you are a mod. But not only that, anyone should know, if they're smart. It was a very rude comment that you made, and apologising just won't cut it. If you don't have anything nice to say about someone's looks, then don't post here.

And I think your new pic is cute, Cosmos. ^_^ You look really pretty in it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Sapphire said:
    I think Cosmos looks pretty nice. HOW DARE anyone say anything like that! its not nice at all! I think everybody who put up a pic looks nice.
    and "everybody who put up a pic" includes me! I got a compliment from an actual female member of PC...

and about the whole calling Cassie fat thing...I am disappointed in Austin's behavior as a moderator...even if he was just trying to be funny...but I see no point in reporting his post (it is deleted now XD) when it was the aftermath of the post that was the worst flaming...

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yes that is true...and it's funny that i put a baby pic :laugh: .i'll post my "present me" pic later when i can find my latest pic.and thanks for the compliments....i was so cute as a baby.......sometimes i wish i always staid as a baby. people liked me back then (especially my bro).now people only yell at me :'( .my bro used to say that i was cool back then but i turned into a brat as i got older.that is sort of true anyway :laugh:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yes...yes...that could be the answer...but that is also.....pure evil! :laugh: DARN IT!!!i keep forgeting to look for my latest pic

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Carol, you're really cute! ^o^

Okay, let's stop harping on Austin. What he did was wrong because it hurt her feelings, but just going on about it hurts his feelings too.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yes...yes...austin should not have said it cause that's......pure evil :laugh: ...lol

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • yay i get to see Carol's pic again wow a world record for keeping it up soo long XD ya look very Cool too !

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yes...yes...i like things that are.....pure evil! :laugh: ....y did i post this?maybe cause i'm.....pure evil! :laugh: i have no clue y i posted this here :laugh: .

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back