• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If You Were a Snorlax...?

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
Years
  • Would YOU wake up after listening to the Poke Flute?

The tune of the Poke Flute on my game sounds way too soothing - almost like a lullaby - to even remotely nudge me out of a deep sleep so I was wondering what everyone else thought.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • I might roll over, but that's about it.

I never understood how the PokeFlute worked. If anything, it should do the opposite of what it does.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • *puts on Snorlax costume*

I'd wake up, then I'll body-slam the trainer who plays it...then go back to sleep again.

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
    Years
  • DJ Ben plays 'Wake Up' sort of music which has a marching-like beat to it in addition to a 'Go to Sleep' lullaby sort of music over the radio in HGSS.

I guess to me, if the Poke Flute were supposed to wake someone up, wouldn't it sound... loud? And irritating? Like the march-type music DJ Ben plays to 'wake up' Pokemon? Not the melody that the Poke Flute plays.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would just stay asleep when I am sleeping I don't like to be woke up.

The trainer would just have to wait until I wake up to use me.

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
    Years
  • I might roll over, but that's about it.

I never understood how the PokeFlute worked. If anything, it should do the opposite of what it does.

That's what I was thinking, too. I guess I'm just expecting the music to be LOUD and OBNOXIOUS like someone shrilly shrieking out the highest note on the Flute as possible. Not... the music that you end up hearing when the Poke Flute music gets played.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I'd do what a Snorlax does best: eat, sleep and eat some more. Oh and I'd Body Slam anyone who tries to catch me and take a nap in the middle of frequently traveled roads.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I'll sleep and eat like any other Snorlax but I'll be a nice one and not block trainers' ways x3

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
    Years
  • But would everyone wake up to the music of a Poke Flute though?

LOL

Thanks for all the responses everyone; it's fun seeing what everyone would say. :)

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
  • hit the snooze button, wherever it is on the guy whos using the flute. or just keep batting at him till he runs away

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I'd open my eyes a little bit, lick my lips, and Hyper Beam his but back to Pallet Town! Then roll over and fall back asleep. < <,

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • I agree - It's far too soothing to be a 'Waking up tune'. Dx

If I were a Snorlax, I'm sure I wouldn't wake up to it.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    If it gave me some sort of adrenaline, then yeah.
    But if it's nice and calming, then I'd go back to an even deeper sleep.

Back