• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Facebook

The Void

hiiiii
Years
  • What do you think FB would look like in the Pokemon World?

Using JavaScript, I was able to turn FB into a Pokemon Social Site:

maht77.jpg

XD

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
    Years
  • I'd think it'd have the exact same layout as the regular facebook; but everyone would just be posting statuses about Pokemon without feeling embarassed, I guess? XD Added onto that; they'd probably have a Pokedex application for everyone, so they can like; connect their Pokedex to their account; and each time they see or catch a pokemon, the application would be updated? :D I could see that being the only difference though, lol.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • anything more than $30 for a website is too much money. But I think if it was a Pokemon website people will post annoying statuses like people do on facebook but instead it would be about their Pokemon

:t354:TG

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I can imagine Joey posting message on his facebook status every 10 seconds about his freakin' rattata :tired:

Years
  • It should be 'PokeBook'. xP And the website should a little forum-based, with platforms/apps to allow Trainers to meet up and have battles etc etc. And I'll imagine a FB group for all the evil teams and they'll try to hack into our accounts but ofc, Team Rocket will always fail. x3

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    If the World Map part of the screen was edited to be the Pokemon World, I might just pay...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I don't even use Facebook and I doubt I'd use a Pokemon version either, but I wouldn't imagine it to be toooooo far off from where Facebook is now. I mean some things would be slightly altered but the main focus of social networking would probably mean most of the stuff would stay the same.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I can imagine Joey posting message on his facebook status every 10 seconds about his freakin' rattata :tired:
    oh my god everyone would regret friending him like instantly. :( And he'd tag everyone in all his Rattata photos, too, so you'd constantly get emails from him.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    This is a pretty interesting idea. What if Gary Oak had an account? He would probably post all kinds of scandalous statuses and probably use the Graffiti app to graffiti your wall :/

Hmm, I can also imagine seeing many wall posts from Brock to Nurse Joy :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    This is a pretty interesting idea. What if Gary Oak had an account? He would probably post all kinds of scandalous statuses and probably use the Graffiti app to graffiti your wall :/

Hmm, I can also imagine seeing many wall posts from Brock to Nurse Joy :3

I have a Gary Oak twitter followed, and it's pretty funny, I like reading it. But not Pokemon-appropriate unfortunately, lol.

And yeah Brock would be the one falling for every single one of those scams where they get you to click a link that looks like something inappropriate and it posts it to your wall, etc.

Back