• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you like to live in Pallet Town?

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
For me, no, it seems very dull and not much to do other than see Professor Oak.

Those are my thoughts as well. It doesn't seem like too much really goes on there and I don't think there is much to do; I'm the kind of person who likes to do things and go places and keep busy. :P On the other hand it looks like a peaceful and quiet place, so sometimes that's nice too.

mrcroconaw

That Croconaw
Years
It'd be actually very nice; IMO. The town doesn't seem too big, so not much pollution (i think); flowers, fresh breezes all the time: it'd be a town worth going outside for. C:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 10, 2023
A good place to retire when I'm 60 or something. No one really even travels there since it's at a dead end, so it gets nice and peaceful. I'm too young for tranquility, so no.

Tox

fight me
Years
I've always thought I'd live in Viridian City if anywhere, but Pallet Town does seem quite nice, especially in the anime. It may be quiet but you'd be close to Oak's Lab which would be packed with all sorts of Pokémon. You could see all of your Pokémon while you were home as opposed to making a trip especially to see them. The houses all seem fairly nice too. And if you live in a town, going to a city is more exciting. If you lived in a massive city with everything, you'd probably be easily disappointed with most of the other places you'd travel to.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
To be honest I was more of a New Bark Town kid than a Pallet town kid, but either way I'd end up traveling out when I turned 10

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
No, boring as heck and toosmall for my tastes. Give me big city living any day, and one of these days we need a Pokemon game where your character's from a big city instead of some random tiny hick town...

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I'm a city boy, so yeah. I think I'd be too bored there. Though as if I wanted to start out there, then I'd rather visit and see Oak instead. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I would hate to live there so much. Not only is the population ridiculously small but the Pokémon surrounding the place are boring as heck. The only upside is Professor Oak's lab but even then... I'm not an outdoors person and I'm not very interested in biology so I imagine my Pokémon World-equivalent wouldn't be either. :x

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
Years
I would live in Pallet Town. Just becuase I live there doesn't mean I have to stay there. I would be like Ash got out on an adventure and only return home every so often.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
too small, quiet and boring. I live in New York City and it is a big loud city so i prefer to live in a loud big place such as nimbasa City or even Castelia for that matter.

:t354:TG

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
Pallet town is a small town with population of 731 at the outskirt of Viridian City. While Viridian have population that exceed 1 million and home of many strong trainer. So, I think I lived in Viridian instead. But, living in quite and peaceful when you get tired is good as well.

Note: The population number is just my imagination.

Back