• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Camera, I take it everywhere I go!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Just came back from taking photos at a family birthday party and I realised how I'm often I carry my camera around.
    Although I may not be the best photographer and I may not do photography as a school subject, a lot of the kids at school say I should be school photographer next year just because of my love for taking photos whenever I have a camera in hand.
    Though then I do realise that because of this I see how many photos I'm not in because I'm usually the one who takes the photos which for me is good cause I'm not that photogenic

When someone takes a photo at a party or trip or event, are you the one taking the photo or are you in the photo?

Do you own your own camera or do you just use the family one - or you don't have one at all?

When do you usually bring your camera?

Facebook? I know myself and a lot of my friends post albums of photos from events and random pics up on facebook. Do you upload them there or any other site?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I don't take pictures of me on my own; someone else does that.

I currently own a camera; my dad gave it to me. Usually, I don't use it, but when I do, I bring it with me on trips. I don't really post the pictures I take on Facebook.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • When someone takes a photo at a party or trip or event, are you the one taking the photo or are you in the photo?

I HATE having my photo taken so yeah at parties and such I'm always the one taking them. Which people are generally pretty alright with since I'm fairly good at photography if I do say so myself /modest.

Do you own your own camera or do you just use the family one - or you don't have one at all?

For the purposes of my photography course at school I own a Nikon D5100, which I got for my 17th. It cost a silly amount of money, some of which I had to put in out of m own pocket which tbh I'm fine with, but oh my god it is incredible. Especially since I was stuck using crappy school cameras before and they were all different so I never got used to a single one and it was awful, etc. ~_~ Absolutely everything I could want from a camera without having to go for a D7000 which is unnecessary since most of its extra tools can be reproduced by a decent photographer anyway and I'll stop going on about DSLRs now.

Any time pictures could be taken! Which is more or less most events outside of everyday life. I had mine at a party last night for example and looking through the pictures this morning it was a good idea since there are some pretty decent shots in there. Probably a bad idea to take a DSLR to a party but even when drunk I can take pretty good care of it and make good use of it!

Do you upload them there or any other site?

Nah, I don't upload unless I want to show people individual photos. I don't use facebook at all so I'll generally ask someone if they'd like any of the photos and give them the SD card to take whatever they want from. From there then sure they can upload them I don't really mind, although I generally remove any pictures of me that there may be (not very many; see earlier in this post) since I hate them lmao.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • When someone takes a photo at a party or trip or event, are you the one taking the photo or are you in the photo?
    I really don't like being in pictures, so I'd rather take it.

Family one, unless you count the one in my cellphone.

I bring my cellphone almost everywhere, so yeah...

Yeah, if I hung out with my friends I upload it on Facebook.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • Im always in photos because I can't be bothered to take pictures and there's this girl in my class thats really good at taking pictures so she's usually the one taking pictures. XDDD; I have 2 cameras, one is a normal digital camera and the other one is actually my friend's but we share it because she don't use it too often :D I don't bring my camera to everywhere I go but I bring my phone everywhere I go which can take pictures too. o3o oh and i hate uploading pictures on to Facebook especially on my main account because my friends are retarded and they like cutting out pictures and pasting them into a really weird position with another person which is why I'm usually not the one that uploads pictures. xD;

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    I'm generally the one in the photo, I'm not amazing with a camera so I don't really use them unless I have too - Of course I love being in pictures so it's okay (Even if I'm not very photogenic)

I do have a camera... Somewhere... It's very pretty, but I think my dad stole it sooo.. But yeah I do have my own camera of which I paid for.

I don't normally take it with me anywhere, but generally to social events and trips and stuff like that - Things that aren't everyday life I suppose?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I actually do both... I'll take a photo and then hand off the camera to somebody else to get a picture with me in it. I have my own camera... I don't dare take photos at anime conventions on a camera that the entire family shares lol. Usually I'll take it places when I'm going for a specific event or activity. They usually end up on Facebook.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    When someone takes a photo at a party or trip or event, are you the one taking the photo or are you in the photo?
    Probably neither.

I obtained the old camera when my family got a new one, but I use it so rarely I don't know where it is without looking.

I've taken it outdoors a few times to take photos, 'of nature' I suppose one would say.

deviantART, as public domain works.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Freaking love photography.

I'm usually the one taking the photos, or trying to be in them when other people are taking photos haha. Sadly, being the photographer most of the time, there aren't many shots of me. :c

I have my own, it's a CANON IXUS 210 my dad bought for me as a farewell present when I went overseas to America, to go to the San Diego Comic-con in 2010. I'm really glad he bought it for me, because I took so many awesome pictures of my time there and I love looking back at all the photos I took and reminiscing. Buuut I'm saving up for a good DSLR camera now. But my IXUS will always be my first baby. :>

EVERYWHERE. Where ever I go, it's always in my bag, I like to take pictures at work haha. I like to take photos/pictures whenever I have the chance, because you never know when you'll miss something amazing.

Facebook; Do you upload them there or any other site?

I usually upload them there, or my Tumblr. Sometimes my dA account, if I'm not lazy, but it's usually the first two.

Years

I'm usually in the photo.

Family one.

Usually only on trips or at parties.

To answer the other question, I don't usually upload the pictures to facebook.

Back