• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, there.

Samisaur

Nurse Trainer
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    My name is Sami. I'm a growing artist, and I love pokemon. I've been playing since I was 5 or 6 years old. It's hard for me to pick favorites for anything. So I can't say I have one favorite pokemon. I like trading and occasionally battling. Glad I found this forum.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hah, I know what you mean. I have a looong list of favorite Pokemon myself. So for me, Meganium is not my *only* favorite Pokemon, I like Articuno, Bulbasaur, Leavanny, Machoke, Ninetales, Oshawott, Samurott, Buizel---ok I'll stop. :P

You'll totally like it here, actually! We have sections for battling as well as trading. There are also some sections where you can go brag about your favorite Pokemon, as well as art as well. Visit the Art Gallery if you're thinking of sharing some of your work, and get some feedback from some of our members.

I'm glad you found us as well. I hope you become an active member here and enjoy your stay here at the PokeCommunity, ok! See ya!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, Sami! I love arts, even though I'm not good at it, but photography counts right? Hmm. yeah, it's pretty hard to choose a one Pokemon from the bunch. I have a long list of favorite Pokemon too, but I guess Snivy really stands out from the rest. I can't just stop being a fan. :P

Anyway, I'd love to see some of your graphics/drawings and the like. You can post them in the Art Gallery section, there are sub-forums there just click the one that suites what you are gonna be posting.. There are a lot of sections to explore, such as the Competitive Battling Center and the Trade Corner, as well as the sections that tackles discussions about the games such as the B/W, Fourth Generation games sections.. I guarantee that you would enjoy it here. <3

If you have any questions, my profile is pretty much open for everyone, so don't be shy to leave a message. Have fun and see you around. ^^

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi Sami and welcome to PC
    We have sections where you can battle and trade...like the Competitive Battling Center, where you can look for people to battle, and enter many tournaments. And there's also the Trade Corner, where you can trade Pokemon with others via Wifi. It's fun trading with others here. You'll enjoy it. ^_^
    You can show your art & designs here at the community, just show them at the Art Gallery! Any art (either Pokemon related or not) are welcome here! You can also make a gallery of your work, and/or make your own art shop. :)
    Besides these sections , you are more than welcome to explore other areas of the forums. We talk about anything Pokemon here, and also other areas not related to Pokemon, like technology, entertainment and maybe a little Japanese anime that we know and love. <3
    Soo have a great time here, and have fun Read the rules first before you jump in, and don't hesitate to ask me questions! See ya around!

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • hello samisaur! (sounds like Venusaur). Anyway, being a hardcore fan really makes Pokemon all equal to your eyes, so I know it is really hard to pick a single one out. But, if you want some tips, you can judge Pokemon by their appearance, or competitive usefullness. I'm sure you'll find your favorite Pokemon, sooner or later. Mine is Crobat by the way.

there is a great Trade Corner here in PC where you'll find some great trades.

anyway, welcome to PC, Sami! Read the rules, participate actively, and have fun! :)

- mR

Back