• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, new member here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Well, there's LOTS to do here, and you've come to the right place to talk about anything Pokemon, as well as anything you're interested in. Welcome to our lovely forums, PokeReject!

So, are you eyeing a certain forum, or maybe looking for some suggestions? First of all, we currently have a small community-wide Get-Together called the Holiday Hop. There are several events going on such as the Egg Swap, graphics contest, writing competition, movie nights, and sooo much more! You can even make friends while you participate in events. Besides that, we have a forum for any interest in terms of Pokemon, such as battling, trading, anime, the TCG, and each of the games from generations 1 to 5!

That's a whole lot, and I'm only getting started, actually. xD But I don't want to make this long, and I don't want to leave you hangin'! Best of all, have a great time here, and I know you will! If you still need any help on getting started, my message inbox is ALWAYS open. Just send me a shout out! Anyways, see ya around!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey, welcome PokeReject! I feel mean calling you that, but it's the only name I know to call you lol. There is tons for you to here - I am completely 100% biased so my opinion doesn't mean much, but I highly recommend going down to the bottom of the forum and posting around the off-topic sections. They're my favourites and the ones I'm passionate about, and I have a whole lot of fun there. That said, you joined a Pokemon forum so I guess you're more interested in talking about Pokemon first, so there's plenty of that for you too :P

Anyway, hi I'm Andy - if you need anything I'm usually around :)

Years
  • I'm new to the community and I would be happy to know what I can do here.

Hi, I'm Nichole but everyone here calls me Hikari.

I play main series Pokemon games, I'm currently playing Black.

You should check out some of our sections and there might be something of interest.

My fave Pokemon are Elgyem, Beheeyem, Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott Gothita, Gothorita, Gothitelle, Litwick, Lampent, Chandelure, Deerling, Sawsbuck, Pachirisu, Buneary, Lopunny, Stunky, Skuntank, Psyduck, Golduck, Miltank, Roselia, Roserade, Minccino, Cinccino, Pansage, Pansear, Panpour, Aipom, Ambipom, Swinub, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Vanillite, Vanillish, Vanilluxe, Vulpix, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Deino, Zweilous, Hydreigon, Drifloon, Drifblim, Blitzle, Zebstrika, Scraggy, Scrafty, Sigilyph, Petilil, Lilligant, Cottonee, Whimsicott, Tepig, Snivy, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant, Sewaddle, Swadloon, Leavanny, Drilbur, Excadrill and Emolga

It's a lot, but mostly Unova Pokemon.

Back