• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Club of the Month (March)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
  • Pokemon Club of the Month!
    (March)

Welcome to the Club of the Month thread! Returning from February where the Legendary Pokemon club took the win, it's time for another club to steal the spotlight! Nominated clubs will go into competition with each other to find out which club really is the best.

How it works:
    - First off, if you want your club to be in the running then you must nominate your club! You can do this by posting in this thread stating that you would like your club to be included.
    - An up-to-date list of all the clubs participating will be included in this first post so it's obvious who is competing.
    - Entries must be posted by March 15th or will not be counted.
    - After this date, voting opens! Voting is private and anonymous. In order to vote, send either of the Pokemon Clubs moderators (AlexOzzyCake & Olli97) a PM saying your top three choices in order and points will be awarded to each club respectively.
    - If you own more than one club, only enter one each month!
    - Clubs that have already won cannot be entered again.
    - You cannot vote for your own club! :)

What do I win?
    You win a shiny emblem featuring a certain Pokemon and a hat! As well the winning club being given a [Club of the Month] prefix until next the month's contest.

Voting
    In order to vote, fill in this form and send it to me a Pokemon Clubs moderator in a PM:

Example:
    First choice:
    Second choice:
    Third choice:

-Voting is now closed!-

Participating Clubs
    ♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥
    ~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club
    The Super Starter Pokémon Club!
    *All Stoned Out* The Stone Evolvers!
    ❤ Gorgeous, Attractive & Lovely ❤ - The Beautiful Pokemon Club
    *Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club
    ♠ RNG Abuse Club ♠
    Dragon's Den Version 6
    ★Shining Emeralds★ :: Hoenn Club
    The Champions League
    ★ The Psionic Citadel ★ (Psychic Pokemon fan club)
    ~ content by AlexOzzyCake​

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    My poor lil' club is never active, but I'd like to enter my Beautiful Pokemon Club. ;u;

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Since my club has not participated in one of these events before, I would like to enter my club, *Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I want to enter my club -- "♠ RNG Abuse Club ♠" into the contest... even though it's brand new ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Voting for Pokemon Club of the Month is now open!

Voting is now open until March 25th! If you wish to cast your votes, please send them in a PM to a Pokemon Clubs moderator in the following format:

First choice:
    Second choice:
    Third choice:

You must cast all three votes; you cannot vote for you own club and you cannot vote for one club more than once. Good luck to all participants!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back