• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to everyone!

seishiro-san

Inspirational
Years
  • Hello guys! The name is Nash and I am a digital artist on deviantArt. Pokemon was and still is my favorite series of games, since my childhood. Theres nothing more refreshing than stepping into the boots of a young trainer and reliving the life of epic adventures with every Pokemon game I play.

Well thats certainly quite abit of introduction about me xD. Hope to see you all around the forums! Take care! :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Nash! Great to see ya here on the PokeCommunity. :3 We actually have an Art Gallery here, and that's where you can go ahead and post your artwork there. :) There are many galleries for you to check out, as well as you can post your own there.

I grew up with Pokemon as well. :D I've been playing since Red and I so totally can't wait for BW2 to come out this fall. It's going to be pretty epic! :)

Your intro is fine, don't worry! Have a great time here at PC, and see ya around!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Hey Nash! It's great to see another artist on here! (I'm an artist too!) <33 Feel free to make a gallery on PC in the art section (read the rules first though!) I am usually lurking there or posting in Other Chat! I would love to see some of your stuff!

Hope to see you around more <3

Years
  • Hello guys! The name is Nash and I am a digital artist on deviantArt. Pokemon was and still is my favorite series of games, since my childhood. Theres nothing more refreshing than stepping into the boots of a young trainer and reliving the life of epic adventures with every Pokemon game I play.

Well thats certainly quite abit of introduction about me xD. Hope to see you all around the forums! Take care! :D

Hi Nash, I am Hikari.

Like you, I have a DeviantArt page. Don't upload much cos I mainly use it to store banners for my signatures.

PC has the Art Gallery section where you can share your artistic talents with the community, you can even open up shops where users can request art for you to make.

Even though it was technically 2 years since you joined PC, you are still considered new due to your low post count.

If you ever get lost, contact any moderators.

Also, I hope you make some friends while you're browsing!

- Hikari10

Back