• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings

James_Andrews

Veteran Trainer
Years
  • Hi there, I'm James_Andrews from the Caribbean.
    I'm new to this forum, but I'm not at all new to the Pokémon franchise.

Pokemon Silver for the GBC was my very first game and I might therefore be biased if you would ask me for my opinion on Gen IV and V. Apart from Lucario, Weavile and Floatzel, which are among my favorite Pokémon, I'm not too fond of the new designs.

That aside, I hope to have a great time on this forum. It's nice to meet you all. :3

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Welcome! Make yourself at home and hopefully you'll find your niche area on the forums. A very popular spot from my early observations here (fairly new myself) is the Emulation area; perhaps something there can change your so-called "biased" opinion? There are many ROMhacks available that might grab your attention. :)

Cyclone

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to the community, James. :) I'm Meganium and it's nice to meet ya. :D

It's great to see ya here, though :D Silver is my favorite game and I never get tired playing it. :D I've been in the franchise for about...13 years? Since I was 8 years old I liked Pokemon, and it's been with me for almost my whole life. <3

You'll love what we have here in the forums, and meet amazing people with same interests. :D One day you'll grow into the new designs and the new features of Pokemon, as well as the new Pokemon. :P

Anyways, I'm always around for any questions you may have. Be sure to read the rules and have a great time! ^_^

Years
  • Hi there, I'm James_Andrews from the Caribbean.
    I'm new to this forum, but I'm not at all new to the Pokémon franchise.

Pokemon Silver for the GBC was my very first game and I might therefore be biased if you would ask me for my opinion on Gen IV and V. Apart from Lucario, Weavile and Floatzel, which are among my favorite Pokémon, I'm not too fond of the new designs.

That aside, I hope to have a great time on this forum. It's nice to meet you all. :3

Hi James of the Caribbean.

I am a 19yo Australian who loves memes, jokes and well... Pokemon. But you can just call me Hikari. (The 10 is there for a reason, there's a hidden meaning behind it)

I was a bit of a late bloomer when it came to the Pokemon games (first game was Ruby) but I remember first watching the anime at age 7. I even had a Pikachu plushie when I was a little girl, before my journey as a Trainer even started.

I have been on PC for 16 months now, back when I joined I had no personality, not-so-creative avatars/signatures, and no talent at all.

Over the course of the last few months, I went from just an average Oshawott fangirl to the funny, intelligent Hikari the forum is now familiar with. Yeah, I was just like an Oshawott evolving into Dewott (although Oshawott's my fave member of the evolution line).

I recommend talking to someone with a bold, colored name if you find yourself lost.

No advertising man, that would be so uncool bro... so please say no to advertising cos Hikari hatez adbotz.

I hope you make new friends and have an awesome time, fellow Pokefan.

Greetings
    Greetings
    Greetings

I am forever a fan of the Oshawott evolution line...

- Hikari10

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello James, welcome to PC. I'm MidnightShine, B2W2's biggest fan ever. You can call me Mid if you want to.

A veteran, eh? Me too. How do you like this place so far?

So, if you wanna chat with me, just drop by my page & VM me, 'K?

Have fun.

~Mid, B2W2's Biggest Fan

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • I haven't much to tell as my brain isn't in smart mode because i have my Sport's Day tomorrow at school, so i'm tired... But Welcome to the ever-growing PC! Most of the newbs go to Emulation so if you need any help, think of me as a street directory... On the internet xD. VM me if you want i'll get around to replying.

razorraron

Master Trainer
    Years
  • Hey James! Welcome to the pokemon forums.My name is Aaron, from Laughlin NV!
    I am also new here, but I'm sure if you have any questions you can ask anyone here, even me. I would be more the happy to help you in anything you need. Add me and get to know me. :)

James_Andrews

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome, people! I'll certainly take into account the interesting tips, which you guys provided me with. :D

Back