• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone! Welcome the BAHAMAS

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Ahh, so interesting to see people from incredible places such as the BAHAMAS omg. It's a beautiful place from what I've seen. :D Welcome to PC, ranimal. :D

You'll meet people from all over the world, from the US to the UK to Australia and New Zealand. We're quite diverse, as you can see, and we all have Pokemon in common! So you're not the only one there. :D

Hit me up with any questions or concerns ok! I'm here to help. See ya!

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! :D

Lots of us loved Pokemon since it first began, myself included. I'm 21 and still going strong! Like Meganium said, there are lots of us from different parts of the world around here, which is one of the things that makes a forum really great.

Enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you around~

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hi and Hello! And Welcome to the PC Forum! What do you like to do? I am interested in Emulation(Eg:Hacking) and I can animate too. PM if u want to be my friend btw Have a good Time in PC!
    Good Luck to Everyone
    ~Superqami

Years
  • Hey everyone, am a trainer from the Bahamas. I loved pokemon since it began. So hit me up!

Hi Ranimal. I am Hikari.

So, you're from the Bahamas? How's it like over there?

As Megan said, we have loads of users with different cultures and from different countries on this forum, ranging from Americans and Canadians to Australians and Brits and well, loads of nationalities.

I'm from all the way down in Australia, where it's really cold right now.

I have been a Pokemon veteran in general (started playing the games during Generation 3) and I love Generation 5 the best cos of the cute and badass Pokemon it introduced. I'm turning 20 in October and I am still going strong.

So tell us, what sections of PC are you interested in? There's loads of stuff that's got you covered. There's the usual Pokemon-based threads, the off-topic stuff and even Other/Pokemon Trivia for some frantic fun.

If you want to talk to someone who's friendly, quirky and loves Pokemon and anything hilarious, Hikari is your girl. Just send her a VM and she might even accept your friend request should you find her interesting.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator if you ever need help.

Have a great time and don't advertise cos adbots get on my nerves.

- Hikari10, Crazy Oshawott Girl

Years
  • In the Bahamas it's really warm year around. I have played Pokemon since gen 1 and never stopped HAHA. Am mostly interested in game-play, like doing walk-throughs of the game on my YouTube channel. I wanted to show the world what the Bahamas has to offer!

Back