• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prepare for trouble!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Welcome to PC, Jessie :D I see you are a fabulous Jessie fan from Team Rocket. I am a fan as well...especially her hair xD

We have a lot of Jessie fans here, as well as Team Rocket fans as well, so it won't be as hard to find them, we probably have a group for them at Pokemon Clubs...if not, you have the option to create it!

Anyways, have a splendid time here and be sure to contact my lovely friend Cirno if you need any help. She's extremely helpful. :3 Have a great time here ok! <3

Years
  • Why hello, Jessie! Welcome to PC! :3

So you're Jessie from Team Rocket? What's it like being a member (and where are James and Meowth)? xD;; Buut instead of overloading you with more questions, I'll just say I hope you enjoy your stay on this amazing forum!

And yep, like Leaf Storm said, we do indeed have a Team Rocket fanclub! So maybe you can become a member if you're interested? Totally up to you though, of course.

Well, it was great meeting you and I hope you have fun around here! Feel free to drop off a message if you need any assistance with the forum. n n

Years
  • And soon, make it double. ;)
    Jessie is here!

Hi Jessie, nice to see another Jessie fan here.

You're from New Zealand? Well, guess that means you don't live that far from me (yes I'm on the other side of the Tasman!).

Just like Leaf Storm and Cirno recommended, you should join our Team Rocket club in Pokemon Clubs, since there's loads of Jessie/James/Meowth fans there. I didn't like their new personality in the Best Wishes anime though.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to drop a VM on my profile if you need to chat.

- Hikari10

Jessie101

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Thanks a lot, you guys! I'll definitely join the club.
    As for James and Meowth... well, I told James to get an account but he'd rather go off and spend MY savings on a useless Magikarp somewhere. So it's my job to stay here and look beautiful ;)

---

Its likely that this is the best Pokemon forum I have stumbled across. You are all very friendly and welcoming so I thank you again; I'll take a look around and perhaps submit a few things in the Creative threads. I appreciate all your polite and helpful introductions :) Thanks again people!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Jessie n_n! Welcome to PC,I think I discovered Meowth poking his head in the garbage bin earlier.He was grumbling about Magikarps and strange things like that. Like everyone has said,check out the Team Rocket Fanclub in the Pokemon Clubs section. Most of the members there,adore Team Rocket so you'll fit in perfectly n_n. Just make sure to read the rules and have fun here Jessie :3!

Back