• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, Hi PC

ChedTang

Cabaret Voltaire
Years
    • CA
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Oh, hi! (The Room reference :P)

Name's ChedTang and my favorite Pokemon is Furret. I am currently a freshmen at college majoring in Music Education and loving it so far. I live in the SoCal region ,the coolest state ever, and I plan on staying here for my whole life.
    I currently play Black 2 so PM me for a friend code if you ever want to trade or chat!

Also, since I love music, in the summer of 2012 I had the great opportunity to march with the world class drum and bugle corps, The Blue Devils. So if you so happen to be in the marching arts-marching band, color guard, indoorline, then hey we have something in common! (:

I hope I have a fun time here at PC, and many wishes to you all!

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey ChedTang,welcome to PC! A furret fan :D? Furret has been on top of my list of favourites after Arcanine and Altaria,it's cuteness and variety of moves always was the cause of my passion for it n_n.

You're playing Black 2 right now :3? Same here,just started today and already seriously underlevelled.(That's beside the point D:) Anyway,since you seem to be interested in music there's a club for musicians like you in Other Clubs.It would be interesting,I'm going to assure you :D.

I'm Rainbow by the way,just have a quick check of the main rules and enjoy yourself,okay n_n?

ChedTang

Cabaret Voltaire
    Years
    • CA
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    Thank you for the warm welcomes! I will look into the clubs on PC right away. I'm having such a hard time looking for someone to trade me a low level breeded Sentret, I don't like how Furret is much later in the game in B/W2 :(

Years
  • Oh, hi! (The Room reference :P)

Name's ChedTang and my favorite Pokemon is Furret. I am currently a freshmen at college majoring in Music Education and loving it so far. I live in the SoCal region ,the coolest state ever, and I plan on staying here for my whole life.
    I currently play Black 2 so PM me for a friend code if you ever want to trade or chat!

Also, since I love music, in the summer of 2012 I had the great opportunity to march with the world class drum and bugle corps, The Blue Devils. So if you so happen to be in the marching arts-marching band, color guard, indoorline, then hey we have something in common! (:

I hope I have a fun time here at PC, and many wishes to you all!

Hello ChedTang, welcome to PC.

So, a Furret fan? Those things are pretty adorable I say. I like Oshawott better though. Oh, and you can call me Hikari. I'm 20 and I'm from beautiful Sydney, all the way down in Australia.

You're playing Black 2? What started did you choose btw? (I'll scream if it's Oshawott). Anyways, you can check out the Black 2 and White 2 forum, complete with a Travel Journal sticky thread where you can post your latest events in the game.

And remember the best place to share your Friend Code is in your signature, which is all that content shown beneath your posts. Because if the FC is in the signature, everyone can see it without having to ask you.

Remember to read the forum rules so you don't get into trouble, or contact our friendly staff members. Enjoy your stay and I'm always open for a VM!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Heey there, ChedTang! A big hearty welcome to PC. <3 I'm Cirno, good to meet you. Furret is adorable, but it's just so hard to use in the games to me, haha. ;_;

Oh, a SoCal member? I've a few friends who live there as well, so that's neat to see! I'm really interested in Cali in general, though, so I'll make sure to visit when I travel over there.

That's awesome that you got to march along with that group, though! Can't say I've ever had any similar experiences, I really need to go out and accomplish more things, lmao.

Anyway, again, welcome to PC and enjoy yourself here! n_n

Back