• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Congrats CEO.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    You've been promoted to the head of a company. Any company. You can make any changes you want to said company, or just sit back and count your money. What company do you work for?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Coca Cola.. sit back, count money, donate money to the poor, donate water bottles to those in third world countries.

Honestly, I don't know, though. There's a lot of responsibility on a CEO and I'm not sure where I'd start.

Maybe Disney and get them to stop hashing out terrible films and do it the right way like Pixar's golden age.. but then I'd also have to be in charge of everything else they own too. Man all of it is a lot to manage.

I'm not sure! Haha!!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Disney. Get rid of those horrible shows and those lame teen Disney stars and bring back Disney to their roots of the Golden era and the Renaissance Era.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • It's funny how tons of average joe people got awesome ideas. But doesn't know how to run a business. And the people that DOES know how to run a business got the the most lame ideas ever :P

Oh, how ironic the business life is.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Idk, maybe I'd be the CEO of WWE. I'll cut out all the drama, and just broadcast the real action.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'd run Coles, the company I currently work for.

I would re-teach them that it takes money to run a business (they seem to have forgotten) and therefore cutting staff hours is not the answer to their imagined financial woes, but instead should make their prices more reasonable.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Choice Hotels International.

I'd dump their economy brands (Rodeway/Econo Lodge), focus on getting rid of a lot of underperforming Quality Inns (shrinking the chain's size but ensuring the remaining hotels are the nicest in the brand), return Clarion to being an upscale brand, and streamline things across the board (The last two Quality Inns I stayed at hadn't even upgraded to flat-screen TV's yet!). I'd also stop their plans to outsource their call center.

I mean, current CEO Steve Joyce, he's a nice guy, even appeared on Undercover Boss, but I don't think the company has been enforcing quality control as much as they should be.

I think a chain-wide mandatory renovation project might be necessary as well.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I'd like to be CEO of The Onion. Mainly because it'd provide an outlet for some writing ("Hey, you! Save me 3 column inches in the next edition or you're fired!"), but also because I'd feel there'd be less institutional pressure at the top than, say, larger companies like Apple/Pixar/Studio Ghibli. Working for them would also be great, but there'd be so much pressure on you as a CEO to keep profits up that that part of the job would probably eat away at all the fun parts, depending on how long you'd be there for. But maybe I'm just slightly cynical...

Catalyst.

Nothing of significance
    Years
  • It'd be Apple. *waits for collective groan from entire forum*

I'd deal with their supposed labour abuses (if they exist), make iOS open source, and stop trying to kill jail breaking.

Before anyone asks, no I would not lower the price of anything, nor would I let you run OS X on PCs! >:(

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've been getting really addicted to Dr Pepper lately. Not a day goes by where I don't drink one of those bottles they have in vending machines of Dr Pepper; usually two a day. Because of that, I'm going to choose Dr Pepper.

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
    Years
  • Hmm. I'd be CEO of the Pokemon Company / Gamefreak. I've always wanted to make my own game in a format that others can buy and enjoy, so that would be awesome. Or I'd probably be CEO of large gaming companies. xD

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
  • I think I'd like to be the CEO of a massive retail chain like Walmart or something, a position that would allow me to better the lives of millions because I'm not a greedy jerk.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Probably Sprint so I can tell them to sit down and point out all the things they're doing wrong, which is essentially everything.

Back