• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2014
    Hi everyone I am someone who has been playing pokemon since i was like.....5 lol. Recently i was getting into hacking roms and well i saw all the tools and hacks here so i signed up! Right now i am a rookie hacker and just trying to get together some people to kind of maybe help me a little bit with everything because i dont always have the time to do things. So if people could help that would be huge (also sorry if i am breaking any rules i signed up a while ago and dont remember any rules of the forum so if i am like breaking any rules someone please lemme know)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Doesn't look like you are. xD Though, you can always request for any help for hacking at the Emulation section. It's your one-stop shop for tools, tutorials, and advice! So, whether you need help on scripting, mapping, and all that stuff, you can always consult help at one of the threads. :3

Welcome aboard! Please do stick around, because we love having members like you around. It's a lot of fun if you stay! Be sure you read the rules, and well, have a great time! See ya!

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Hi everyone I am someone who has been playing pokemon since i was like.....5 lol. Recently i was getting into hacking roms and well i saw all the tools and hacks here so i signed up! Right now i am a rookie hacker and just trying to get together some people to kind of maybe help me a little bit with everything because i dont always have the time to do things. So if people could help that would be huge (also sorry if i am breaking any rules i signed up a while ago and dont remember any rules of the forum so if i am like breaking any rules someone please lemme know)

Hey there! Since you're a hacker, I guess I'll be seeing you around the Emulation section of the forums, eh? Anyways, if you're making a hack and you need some help with the graphics, there are tons of spriters here at PokéCommunity, and one of them is me! Haha!

I hope you'll be active! The people here are extremely nice, and they're not hard to talk to. We hope you have a blast here, and I'm sure you will! If you have any questions, contact a Moderator or a staff member. I'll see you around, mrslade97!

Years
  • Hi everyone I am someone who has been playing pokemon since i was like.....5 lol. Recently i was getting into hacking roms and well i saw all the tools and hacks here so i signed up! Right now i am a rookie hacker and just trying to get together some people to kind of maybe help me a little bit with everything because i dont always have the time to do things. So if people could help that would be huge (also sorry if i am breaking any rules i signed up a while ago and dont remember any rules of the forum so if i am like breaking any rules someone please lemme know)

Hello Slade, and welcome to the community!

Another hacker I see? Guess you'll feel at home in the Emulation section of the forum, where all the hackers hang out. There's tools, resources, and hacks to discuss! Sadly I don't hack due to all the complex codes but you'll learn everything you need to know when it comes to hacks. We also have loads of spriters too!

Feel free to visit any other sections too, cos we all need a break from hacking every now and then. If you ever need help, ask a moderator and they can tell you where to go. See you around and good luck with your project!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cid

Years
  • Hi Slade! I've been playing the games at around the same age, buddy. So that's something we have in common. :D I guess this forum draws a lot of people through the Emulation section like they really say it does! I mean even I was drawn by it! I think that section's secretly a huge magnet for newbies and they're just not telling. It explains a lot, you know!

Haha, kidding aside, welcome to the forums! Everyone mentioned the Emulation section so that's your first stop for sure! Your best bet specifically would be the help recruitment thread or perhaps even start a team in Team Discussions, if you've got all the rules down first of course. Plus I think that if you're just starting off, it'll be better to get some experience yourself first! Maybe if you read the resources available in our section that drew you to this forum in the first place, you'll gain some skills that will help you help out others in their hacks! Doing that would help you improve, and when you're comfortable enough to start your own project then you can simply go for it!

It's gonna be hard, I know. But you'll pull through. Just do your best. And remember that there's a world outside that emulation box, too, so that PC won't be so monochrome in your eyes. Good luck! I sincerely hope that you'll eventually be a great ROM hacker in the future. :)

PokemonMasters

Always Remember Forever&After
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Slade ;D I see another rom hacker decided to join. If you need help in anything (except scripting and asm) feel free to VM me ;D Anyways, have fun .

Back