• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity!

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2013
    Hello,
    I am RoboPoke and I like making graphics for anything from logos to pokemon sprites to OW sprites,
    So I am going to be seen alot around the graphics and rom hacking forums.
    Well that is all for now as I want to investigate the site a bit.

Years
  • Heeey there RoboPoke, welcome to the amazing forum that is PC!

Wonderful to meet you, fellow artist! :D If you'd like to show your art, definitely stop by the Art & Design part of the site. You can show off your banners, digital art, pixel art, you name it! That's one of my favorite sections to browse so I'll definitely be looking forward to what you have to show us. Just remember that you need at least four different pieces of work for a thread to count as a gallery. Pretty awesome that you're so diverse when it comes to art though, always a good thing to try out different art mediums! Of course there's also Emulation for your ROM-hacking needs, which is a very popular section here on PC. A lot of us originally found out about the site thanks to that section, myself included, so it'll always have a special place in my heart. Are you working on any games right now, by the way? ^^

I'm glad you've already been exploring around though; keep at it! This is a very big forum so it might take some time to settle in and understand the place but that's what staff are for (and even some members)! We'd love to help you out if there's ever anything you don't understand. Make sure to read and understand the rules before posting and you'll be good to go. Hope you end up becoming an active member and we keep running into each other in the future. After all, the more the merrier!

That concludes my post, so see you around and contact me anytime if you need anything. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Great to see ya here, fellow artist! Cirno, the wonderful moderator of this lovely section, has given you the places to go in terms of PC. Since you are an artist, there's a lot to do there in terms of art! You are more than welcome to show off your art skills by creating a gallery, as well as open up your own graphics shop! You can also provide feedback on other artwork, as well as have people give feedback on your own. Visit the Pixel Art section there as well, since you like to sprite. It has the same aspects of Art & Design, but everything is pixels. :D Check that out if ya like. :)

Be sure to check out the rom hacks PC users have made already, because some of them are purely amazing. You may be inspired to make one yourself! Have fun here, and hope to see ya around. :)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hey, RoboPoke! I like your name - it reminds me of Chobin and his Robo Groudon from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness, if you remember the character/game? Chobin was cute and silly. :p Anyway, as Cirno said, there's a lovely Art & Design forum where you can show off your most likely amazing graphic and spriting skills! I browse there sometimes so I can't wait to see what you've got! c:

Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay! :D

Back