• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, Its Lunar Crescent <3

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Hello ladies and gentleman, I'm Lunar crescent but call me Michel as That is my real name, i am from a country called Macedonia ; It isn't something but its bearable, i'm an avid Pokemon fan since Silver/Gold came out, go ahead and ask me anything and i'll answer!

Years
Lunar Crescent = really pretty username. :3 Welcome to the forum, Michel, I'm Cirno!

Ooh, you're from Macedonia, huh? That's pretty awesome - I don't see many people on the forum from there. In fact, I think you may be one of the first, if not the first, I've seen! I just did some searching and it looks really beautiful. Maybe I'll go there for a trip some day! <3 Though I guess it gets a bit boring if you've lived there for a while haha... same goes for me and NY. I'm itching to move out and see new places. Anywhere but here ugh; it's gotten so boring.

Anyway, so you've been a fan since the early days I see, that's pretty neat. Have a favorite Pokemon? Your username makes me think it'd be Cresselia, but chances are I'm way off the mark lmao. Do you mostly play the main series games or have you tried the spinoffs like Mystery Dungeon or Ranger, too? Perhaps even Conquest? Those games don't get as much attention as they deserve, so I often like to ask nowadays. Aaand how did you find out about this place? :D Some people discover PC through searching for hacks, others get referred, and some people even lurk the forum for years before joining... it's always fun to know about that, too. Do you mostly only like the Pokemon games, or are you into the anime/cards/toys, too?

So yeah, make sure to read the rules and such before posting, and have a great stay! I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forum! n~n Contact me anytime if you like!

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Wow you seem so helpful and i've decided to answer all of the above!
Macedonia is pretty, but gets boring fast and some of the people are downright mean :(, I want to venture out to ; That'll come some day!
Great guess as for my favorite Pokemon, it is indeed Cresselia and its a beauty.
I do venture in other games and i've played the Pokemon Dungeon rescue games.. quite the games in the time and i find them very nice, though i enjoy the main games more obviously!
I was a lurker for about 2 years and i was reading trough heaps of posts about stuff and i've finally decided to register, seems great and i have already applied for someone to mentor me around as i need it for a massive forum like this, great one though.
I enjoy the Pokemon games but i love the Anime series to, even though i'm 15 at the moment i still watch it!
I'll contact you soon for stuff <3

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Lunar Crescent, welcome to PokeCommunity. Where is Macedeonia, I've never heard of it. So you've been a fan since Gen II like me :D Which of the three games was your favorite? Mine was Crystal. We have a lot of forums here for you to browse and partake in. Such as the Metal & Color Generation Games forums and the Pokemon General forums here.

In any case, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here :D

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I like your username Michel. Its very unique. Welcome to PC though! I'm Joe

Gold and Silver were great games. i love totodile, he is such an adorable pokemon and a beast when fully evolved. I, my self, started with red version and have played every game of the main series.
If you have any questions about the forums, you can contact Cid or Cirno above me. if you want to talk, trade, or anything, you can contact me through VM or PM. (i always put VP at first when i put VM, but you can send me a friend request if you want.)

Hope yo see you around!
-Joe (Venitardus)

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Hey there Lunar Crescent, welcome to PokeCommunity. Where is Macedeonia, I've never heard of it. So you've been a fan since Gen II like me :D Which of the three games was your favorite? Mine was Crystal. We have a lot of forums here for you to browse and partake in

In any case, welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here :D
Haha Macedonia is in the Balkan Penisula, not a biggie but its a good country, as on what game was my favorite.. I'd say Crystal too, had some upgraded graphics and a nice story twist!
I like your username Michel. Its very unique. Welcome to PC though! I'm Joe

Gold and Silver were great games. i love totodile, he is such an adorable pokemon and a beast when fully evolved. I, my self, started with red version and have played every game of the main series.
If you have any questions about the forums, you can contact Cid or Cirno above me. if you want to talk, trade, or anything, you can contact me through VM or PM. (i always put VP at first when i put VM, but you can send me a friend request if you want.)

Hope yo see you around!
-Joe (Venitardus)
I didn't like totodile at all!, I like Cyndaquil as he is badass and has flames on his back, who wouldn't want that.
And i'll make a Skype and post it here soon and you can add me if you wish <3
EDIT : Made a skype, please add me : LunarCrescentia

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
I like Cyndaquil as well (Actually used Cyndaquil for my gold run through, then totodile for Crystal). its just i raised my totodile better than my cyndaquil... and then HG cane out. then my Typhlosion had good defence

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Great to hear, i didn't really like Black/white but i'm looking forward to X/Y, they have some amazing Legendaries and amazing starters, i actually like them!

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Great to hear, i didn't really like Black/white but i'm looking forward to X/Y, they have some amazing Legendaries and amazing starters, i actually like them!

I agree with you there. Even though we got a small glimps of them, i like the X and Y legendaries better than Zekrom and Reshiram.

SkullKing

Nope
Years
Welcome, Lunar! :3
Gold/Silver are actually my favorite games, the remakes are superb too. Cyndaquil was my starter for my first playthrough, as well as on SS. Enjoy the forums~

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Thanks!, Yeah the Remakes were great and the incorporation of the pokemon following you was superb, and it makes you establish a bond with them, Call me Michel between, used to it!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Hi there, LC! Very cool nickname, indeed!

It's really cool that you're from Macedonia. I've never seen someone say they're from there, so that's pretty interesting.

I'm glad you're an "old-timer" as I would say when it comes to playing Pokemon. Gold/Silver is definitely a good place to start and good games to pull you into the actual series. G/S are on the top of my list of favorites for the entire series.

Hope to see you around!

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Thanks for the compliments, its so nice to hear people welcome you like that without any racism towards my country, and there are many who hate my country : (, And thanks for the name <3

Years
Hi Michel, sorry I was late to this. Welcome to PC.

Macedonia? I don't see that many people from over there, but at least we have a big cultural diversity here. What's it like over there? Anyways, here at PC you'll find everything you'd want in a Pokemon forum with loads of topics and fellow Pokefans here to talk to. I've been a fan since I was 7! (I'm from Australia, where it's really really hot right now lol)

What was your main reason for joining? Have any favorite Pokemon or Pokemon games? Most people join for the hacks, other may get referred by another member or even lurk the site for years before eventually joining! I remember when I used to be a lurker many years ago, the site looked so different back then.

Have a fun time here, and feel free to VM me anytime.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Lunar Crescent! (What a great username!)
Maybe you know it already, but Metal/Color Generation Section might fit you.
Welcome to PC, and have a great time here.

Lunar Crescent

I choose you pikachu!
Years
Thanks both of you, i am already exploring these massive forums and such, and i enjoy myself mostly in the Metal generation section, nostalgia ehhh....
And yeah i like my username, and i'm soon thinking about donating 50$ or such, like the site alot so why not!
Well.. Macedonia is pretty and has its pro's and con's, it has a nice lake in Ohrid ( where i live ), and has its cultural stuff, and religious!

Back