• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2013
    Some of you may recognize my name from somewhere. For those who do, please do not acknowledge me in this thread.

For those who don't know who I am, I am TinyBaffler. I am tiny and baffling, and you are reading this in the most bored deadpan voice your feeble mind can possibly come up with. Or probably the squeakiest one. What do I care.

My purpose here is nothing. I will simply exist add another single user count and bloat the database. Or maybe I will post in some discussions. Or maybe I will do something yet unforeseen.

So why register here if I were not to do anything, you ask? That, child, is something that you do not yet need to know.

Why try to be mysterious, you ask again. Obviously it is because I do not think that Mr. Ious is a good username. Not at all.

Years
  • Noope, I don't recognize you. Then again I barely recognize anybody at all since my memory is... quite poor, to be frank. :( But welcome to PokeCommunity anyway, of course!

I actually think your username is really cute. Definitely a lot more clever than anything I can come up with, since I usually just name myself after certain characters or add animals haha. So you're already coming off as a cool person to me! Am glad you're considering posting around and such, too; we can never have enough posters and it's always great to have new users who participate and then become regulars themselves. I'll cross my fingers that happens for you, but either way it's just good that you joined and decided to post an intro. A pretty unique intro at that. o/

I'd ask for more information about yourself but you're that mysterious type who won't give much away, eh? Not like that's a bad thing but is more or less something unique about you. Will just end this off by saying I hope you have a great time here! Read the rules, contact a moderator if you need help, and so on (though I assume you might already be aware of such).

See you around!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Seeing that you joined in August of last year, I don't recognize you at all. Although I'm going to assume you were just a lurker back then and I didn't notice your mysterious appearance.

Speaking of mysterious, I am also pretty mysterious myself... that is, my personality. *flips hair*.

Welcome to the community, though! Feel free to settle in, as we have tons for you to enjoy. :D Don't be shy to discuss things though. We're currently speculating information about the new Pokemon game coming soon! Are you excited for that? I know I am! :3

Great to see ya here, and have a great time. :)

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Sorry, I didn't recognize you, well anyways, welcome to PC!
    Feel free to add me as a friend or chat with me! =)

Years
  • Hi there, TinyBaffler! Glad to see you!

You joined way back in August last year, and you only made an introduction thread now? Well, better late than never! Welcome to PC, and although I don't remember you from back then I'm glad to get to know new members such as yourself. Why not tell us a bit about you so we can get to know you better? You may end up sharing something in common with someone here you know.

I can be a bit of a mysterious person myself as far as personality goes, but I've been here for quite a while now (2 years actually) and I met so many people during my time on PC. Is there any particular sections you're interested in? Anyways, I hope you stay around as an active member and if you ever need help contact Cid, Cirno or another moderator and they'd happily assist you! I'm also available if you ever need a friend, just VM me.

Anyways, I'll be seeing ya!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back