• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello People of the Internet

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I've been trying to decipher your avatar and it looks to me that it's your OC pony? Please tell me your're a brony! :D

But anyways, welcome aboard, yo! Wonderful to see you here. :3 There are a few tips I'd give you to start and you can always use them whenever you are online. :) One is: don't rush. Because when you rush, you'll miss on the importance of the discussion and you'll end up spamming the forum. And that my friend, you'll get in trouble by the staff for that. Secondly, if you feel lost around the forum (because it's understandable that PC is a large place) don't hesitate to contact the staff in bold colored names. Staff members like Cirno, TwilightBlade, Went, and Ausaudriel are examples of staff members that are always on standby if you need any help. Thirdly, Join the discussions! If you like the anime, or have an interest in ROM Hacking, join them! No matter how experienced you are, people will accept you for who you are.

And lastly and most importantly: have. fun.

Hopefully that helps you, and I wish you the best! Stick around and have a wonderful time here! See ya!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! You seem like a cool guy.

As for tips, I couldn't agree more with Meganium on the don't rush thing. You should think about you post before posting it cause for one, your post could be too spammy and get deleted or too rude or inappropriate for the forums. Both of these thing can get you banned if you do it too much and I don't want to see anyone get banned! I'm sure you don't either. And I also agree with Megan on her second tip. Ask as many questions as needed. Our staff member are the ones in bold blue, orange and red and are really friendly so don't hesitate to ask them questions. They will gladly help you with anything.

Another tip I would give is to open up and chat with people. We have many friendly members who love talking to people so just send a nice visitor's message to people and they most likely will gladly talk with people. This includes me, if you want to chat if me just send me a VM! Lastly, I think you should explore the boards and check out all the kinds of boards we have. Judging by your avatar it looks like you're into MLP, so I think you might like our My Little Pony Club. It's an active group of bronies and fans of the show who discuss about every thing of FiM and MLP in general. Clubs are a great way to open up and make friends in my opinion. Just look through both Fan Clubs and Groups and Pokemon Club to see if there's any clubs that interest you.

I hope to see you around on the forums and that you enjoy yourself here. Have fun!

Years
  • Hi there, and welcome to PC! I'm sure you're enjoying it so far?

Like what Meganium90 said, don't rush even if you're excited. Thinking before posting is always important like what AWsquared said, cos posts that are spammy or inappropriate can get deleted. And also, getting banned is no fun and I don't want to see you have that fate too. Also, remember we're here if you have any questions, plus there are staff members who can assist you if you ever need help with forum-related issues.

A good way to start getting involved is chatting with fellow members by visitor message. I'm always happy to meet new members and I won't bite you, don't worry. I'll accept anyone who drops by my profile. And of course we have loads of topics, even some non-Pokemon ones as well. The two above me showed you the My Little Pony club if you're interested in joining that, given your avatar. Joining clubs can be a great way to make friends so go check out a few of them.

Have a fun time here and I do hope to see you around PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Join the My Little Pony club! :D

Ahem... Anyway, hai brony~ *brohoof*
    Welcome to the crazy community that will ruin your entire li—I mean, uh, welcome to the greatest internet vacation spot in the entire internet world! :3

Hope you'll never get the chance to enj—um...hope you'll enjoy your stay~ :D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hi welcome to the forums, any tips ummmmmmmmm...... just be your self matey have fun be out there and friendly which I have a felling you are ^^ lol this place is cool lots to talk about and the people here are amazingly friendly so you will have no trouble settling in.

Drop by if you need anything or just want to talk. hope to be seeing you around

Back