• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcomming

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2013
    Hello! I'm Arfemis, 17 years old girl from Canada. English is my second language so, excuse any mistake please. (: I play on pokemon SoulSilver and White 2. My favorites pokemons are Keldeo, Suicune and Glaceon. Otherwise, i'm also an artist and an avid reader.

Years
  • Hey there Arfemis, and welcome to PC!

Ah, so English is your second language? Am I to assume French is your first if you dont mind me asking?

Well anyways, we have lots to offer here at PC! If you play SoulSilver, I suggest you check out our 4th generation board here. The mod over there is Curious. and he'd be able to help you out if you needed help. And we also have a 5th generation board over here if you want to check that out.

Anyways, please be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (with the bold usernames) and they can help you out! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
  • Ooh, as Zach said, is French your first language? It's quite a beautiful language and I know a few Canadians who speak it as well. Welcome to this amazing forum, Arfemis! :~)

On top of the above suggestions, you can also check out Art & Design since that's where all artists showcase their work and open up art shops. It's been bustling with activity more so than usual lately, and the members that go there are really cool. They're always up for giving you feedback on your art! As an artist I'd love to see your gallery sometime, too. What kind of art do you do? I loove digital art and graphics like banners/buttons, so those are my favorites. Want to try pixel art eventually as well... but aaagh, it's pretty tough. >.< And if you write, the Fan Fiction & Writing board is another wonderful place to post your stories. I don't think it's the best place to discuss books, though; that would fall under General Entertainment, a board for books, TV shows, movies, music, and anime.

And don't worry much about any mistakes you make - we have people joining from all over the world, some of which barely know English. They get by just fine most of the time, though, and end up learning a lot in the process. Since this is an English-speaking forum it means you'll be able to practice! Go ahead and post around wherever interests you and be sure to stick around. :D This place is huge and we could always use more great people like yourself. You seem like a pretty sweet girl.. girls rule! We should be friends sometime, baha.

Anyways, see you around and have fun, okay? If you need anything at all just contact myself or another moderator. Alternatively, you can ask a super moderator or admin.

Years
  • Hello Arfemis, and welcome!

I'm guessing you're from Quebec given French is your first language, but don't worry if you're new to the English language. PC is primarily an English-speaking forum so you'll learn the language in no time. Zach and Cirno have already shown you around some parts of the forum but since you're playing White 2 you should check out Fifth Generation Gaming as well. It has some good topics on Black 2 and White 2. Also, do you have any plans on getting X & Y?

Also, as Zach and Cirno advised it's best to read the rules so you don't get into trouble, or alternatively contact a staff member if you need help. I do hope you enjoy your time here at PC, and I do hope to see you around. I'd be looking forward to getting to know you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back