• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello carbon units from chuckles

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey there Pokecommunity, I am fairly new to this forum, I am an aspiring Pokemon Hacker and am introducing myself to the forums so I am not some wierd guy in the back who participates (No offence to any of those people)

P.S. A carbon unit is a human or anything made of carbon so if aliens came to earth, they would be like "You. Carbon. Unit." whilst burning the village

Years
  • Hey there chuckleslucifer, and welcome to PC!

Ah, ROM hacking, eh? Well, you've come to the right place for that! In case you haven't already done so, please be sure to check out the Emulation & ROM Hacking section of the forum! Over there you can find out tips and tricks on how to hack and even showcase your hack if you desire!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look at the rules around here so that you avoid any trouble at all costs!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (users with the bolded usernames), and they'd be glad to help you anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC!

If you're a ROM hacker, you definitely found a great place to hang out. I advise you follow what Zach said and get down to the Emulation & ROM Hacking forums here. It's our most popular section and home to PC's very large hacking community. I'm not the best when it comes to hacks, but there's loads of people over there who are more knowledgeable in hacks than I am. And given how large PC is I'm sure you'll enjoy the other parts of the forum as well.

And remember, like Zach said, reading the rules is important because getting into trouble is no fun at all. You do need 15 posts before you can share links, images and stuff because we have that rule in place to prevent spam, but thankfully there's great topics here you'll reach that magic 15 in no time. And there's also staff members who are there to assist you, like our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno. I do hope you enjoy it here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Always great to see members who decide to introduce themselves to us. :) That's a very nice first step towards meeting people and is always fun to look back on later. You seem like someone who will make a pretty big impression here too, actually. Welcome to the forum!

Emulation's definitely the best place for you, whether you're someone who plans on creating a hack or just a person who enjoys playing them from time to time. Emulation was my very first board back in the day and I can say that it's one of our most comprehensive boards! There are so many cool hacks, from Ruby Destiny to Prism, and a lot of neat things for the aspiring hacker. I encourage all new hackers to try out the Team Discussions subforum if they're looking to be part of a hacking team, though of course you'll need to follow the rules when over there. Our Emulation mods are really hardworking, managing such a big board is pretty tough. You can also request assistance with your scripts over in the Script Help thread and ask hacking-related questions in the Simple Questions thread! Be sure to post in the correct areas, if you're unsure what goes where then you can always ask a moderator. We're pretty knowledgeable about the forum and would love to help you out. n~n

What do you enjoy outside of hacking? Surely you're a Pokemon fan but you haven't mentioned much about that. You'll fit in whether you like the old generations or all of Pokemon as a whole, so be sure to explore those boards. We have places where you can chat about all the games, including the upcoming sixth generation, as well as Pokemon-related clubs you can join, Pokemon anime/TCG/manga talk, and other cool little things. There's something here for everyone.

Have an amazing stay and be sure to ask if you need anything!

Back