• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey everybody!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2014
    Hi all, I'm Fo.x if you can't read my name up there, I'm not gonna be on often, but when I make a breakthrough in my ROM hacking, there will definitely be a guide out somewhere on it. I've already got a couple that I need to post but anyways, hello!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Awww but you should come on often! PC is more than just ROM Hacking and emulation. We're the funnest place on the internet and it's an amazing place to be. :D

Welcome to the community btw. :) You can post your ROM Hacking ideas or your contributions at the Emulation & Rom Hacking section. That section has literally EVERYTHING you need for your hack. Like...a lot of it. If you're looking for a section on tools, tutorials, or hacks already made, that section has it. :)

But yeah, like I said, there's a lot to do here. Pokemon discussions, and discussions that relate to your interests. So it's great! Have a wonderful time here and have fun making your guides~

Years
  • Hey there Fo.X, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

It's okay if you won't be on PC much at all! You can post as much or as little as you want on here, it's entirely okay! And I see you're into ROM hacking! We have quite a large ROM hacking community here over at Emulation & ROM Hacking, so be sure to check that out if you haven't done so already! Over there you can talk hacks, download hacks, or even showcase your own hacks! (:

As a reminder, please be sure you look at the rules here on PC.. the last thing we want to see here is a new member getting into trouble and then they wind up with an infraction on their profile :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff! They are the users with the bold usernames, and they would be more than glad in helping you out anytime you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Fo.X! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or just send me a PM if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Years
  • There are a lot of great resources for you as a ROM hacker here and I definitely recommend to dig through Emulation when you have time. Its tutorials are extremely helpful as well as the mods and help threads, so they'll definitely push you in the right direction if you keep on being dedicated towards your game! You can even share your story idea with us in the Quick Storyline Idea thread; it's a great place to let the hackers know what you're thinking of doing for your game's plot. Lookin' forward to your progress on the game and be sure to keep our Emulation board updated with everything. :) So long as you're within the rules there you'll be a-okay and gathering lots of attention before you know it!

It's all right if you won't be online too much as there's no pressure to log in every day, though we'd certainly love that, hehe. PC is extremely addicting and there's a wide array of things to do here, from discussing your favorite aspects of Pokemon like the games, anime, or trading card game to chatting it up about video games and music in our off-topic boards. What do you like besides hacking? :D Surely there'll be more to get in here as there usually is for everyone, and I'm sure your experience would be a lot more pleasant that way. If the sixth generation of Pokemon has caught your eye you can discuss that with us in our Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board, while places like Pokemon General are more for discussions about the Pokemon world as a whole. There's also a wonderful Roleplay Corner for roleplaying, Art & Design board for showing off your art galleries and starting up a shop, and so on. It all depends on your interests so I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find some wonderful things to do here!

Again, good luck with your hack and hopefully you end up as a super well-known hacker in the future, right? Wouldn't that be amazing? Welcome to PokeCommunity and if there's ever anything you need, just give myself or another moderator a holler. We're always here to help you out! If you'd prefer not to bring up an issue to a specific person directly, you can post in our Questions & Feedback board anytime.

Have fun. <3

Back