• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi People

Calem

Water Pokemon Master
Years
Hi Guys, I'm a new member of this community and I'm 13. I'm interested about Pokemon games and I played most of the games from Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow to Pokemon Black/White 2, I Played TCG and Mystery Dungeon too. I like Water type Pokemon the most and Electric/Fire/Grass/Dragon type . I join this community to talk about Pokemon Evolution/Pre-evolution and maybe some Pokemon Facts about the upcoming new Pokemon. Anyone are welcome to give me a massage :)

PS. I'm excited about the new X,Y Pokemon

Years
Hey there Calem, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Ah, so you're into all things Pokémon! Well I'm sure that Pokémon General and Pokémon Gaming Central are some areas you might want to check out! We also have a section here for the Pokémon TCG as well, and for all those types, we have all types of type clubs in Pokémon Clubs (no pun intended! :P) And then if you ever want to talk Mystery Dungeon, be sure to check out the Spinoff games section here!

I too am excited for X and Y, as it looks promising.. it could be my new favorite generation, but I would have to see as we have yet to see the entire new like of Pokémon here, and I am just really interested in seeing how closer to real-life the game looks based on the previews. If you ever want to discuss X and Y, then feel free to check out our X and Y section here! Over there you can find lots of speculation topics going on and discussion/news of information already revealed! :)

As a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting yourself into any trouble.. the last thing we want to see here of new members is them breaking rules repeatedly and earning an infraction, so I'm sure you don't want that happening to you at all :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in contacting anyone around here on staff! You can easily identify staff by their bold usernames, and they would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Calem! Always feel free to send me a friend request if you want to! And you are also always more than welcome to either leave a VM on my profile and or send me a PM if you ever want to chat with me! ^_^

Years
Hello Calem and welcome to PC!

I guess my buddy Zach covered the bulk of your introduction already but I'll add my part too. I'm excited for X and Y as well, just like you are, and also bonus points for having a username named after the male protagonist from said games. Any plans on which starter you're choosing? Most people want to wait for the evolved forms to get released and I'm hoping they do get revealed sometime.

Have an awesome time at PC Calem, and if you need help don't hesitate to ask those staff members if you have questions, but there are several non-staff who like to help you as well. Remember to read the rules, like what Zach advised because getting into trouble is no fun at all and I don't want to see new members breaking even the simplest of rules.

I do hope to see you around the forums!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
I'm super excited for X and Y too.. they're looking really fantastic. So glad I caved in last Christmas and got a 3DS because now that purchase is so totally worth it. :) Welcome to the forum!

It's great that you're such a big Pokemon fan as you'll have that in common with many people here. I got hooked waaay back in the Red and Blue days in the late 1990s.. never did I think I'd continue to love Pokemon even in my 20s (though that's of course a great thing, haha). Mystery Dungeon is a wonderful spinoff and I'm almost a little sad that the only one I played all the way through was Gates to Infinity; have you tried that one? Some people seemed to say that it isn't on par with the older Dungeon games. ;C; You should stop by the Spinoff Games board that Zach linked you to and give us your thoughts on it! I'd love to hear what you think. Hopefully I'm not the only one that loves that game. Have you played any other spinoffs?

And hey, if you're into the TCG then I urge you to contribute to our TCG board as well! There's a fun little game there called card collecting that you might enjoy as it's one of the spotlights of the card game board. You should share your knowledge about the cards there as well since we have plenty of people coming in who are looking to learn a bit more about it. I have.. a lot of cards sitting away in a tin but have never actually played with anyone so I'm more of a collector. Have you entered any tournaments or such? A lot of TCG fans mention participating in card-game leagues and that always sounds super exciting.

And you've got quite great taste for being a fan of electric and grass types as they're some of my favorites as well. You're going to have so much to discuss here as you have a wide range of interests, meaning there'll be a ton of boards that cater to what you're interested in. Hopefully that means you'll stick around for a long while, yeah?

Enjoy your stay and be sure to contact a staff member if you need anything, though you're more than welcome to chat with any of our members if you're interested! See you and again, welcome to PC!

Calem

Water Pokemon Master
Years
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :). I really appreciate it!

Well, as you see Hikari, i like water type pokemon the most. So i think i'll pick the frog pokemon :)

Last edited:
Back