• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Everyone Im New

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Welcome to the forums, DynalMaestro! It's wonderful to see you here :3

Hmm, you want tips, eh? Not to worry though! First of all, have you read the rules? You should if you haven't done so! The staff here will check to see if you're following them. I know you're new, but it's best to stay on the safe side. :D Also, are you going to post any links, images, etc? You have to reach 15 posts if you want to do that in order to share. But I don't want you to rush/spam around though! My main advice, is to browse the forums calmly, and you'll have a pleasant experience!

Most of all, have a wonderful time here and you will be fine! The members here are extremely friendly, and the community is diverse. So there is no reason for you to not be happy. :D You will have a great time here. If you are in need of help, hop on above this section, there's a place called Community Questions & Feedback where you can ask any questions you may have, or ask a staff member in bold blue, orange, or red names, where they can assist you in anything :D

I hope you do have a great time here! I'm just a VM/PM away if you want to talk/be friends/etc!

Years
  • Well hello there DylanMaestro and welcome!

Like what Megan said, why not tell us a bit more about yourself like reasons for joining, you interests and stuff like that. Reading the rules is important because it's not fun when you get in trouble, and you need 15 posts before sharing images or links, it's mainly to stop spambots and the like. And we all want you to enjoy the most out of PC, so take time and explore and see what you like.

But yes, I'm sure you'll have an awesome time here and you'll meet loads of friendly people, like those staff members in blue, orange and red who can help you with any questions. And there's also that section Megan linked you to regarding forum questions. Anyways, have loads of fun here okay and I'll see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    Hi there DynalMaestro! Welcome to PC, glad to have you here. You will find awesome people here and neat stuff. Plenty of people that will give you tips. Hope you enjoy your stay, Take care!

Back