• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Collector N at your service.

PokemonCollector-N

Pokemon Collector
Years
Hello there! I'm a Pokemon Trainer from Canada. I'm into the TCG and the video games, and I enjoy watching the show occasionally. I'm not a competitive battler, but I have been looking into that sort of thing more lately. I'm more of a collector. Although I don't have an entirely impressive collection, I enjoy it nonetheless. You can call me N. Not because of the generation 5 character, but because that's my initial.

I've been playing Pokemon for a long while now. Probably about 10 years. I've been interested in Pokemon for as long as I can remember, longer than I've been playing. My first cartridge was Pokemon Blue version, and my first Pokemon was Bulbasaur. I took my Pokemon claim to fame in Pokemon Yellow, in which I raised my first level 100 Pokemon. Unfortunately, one day long ago my game decided it would be fun to restart on me. I now play Pokemon Black 2 most often, but own hard copies of Yellow, Leafgreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Black, White, Black 2 and White 2.

With the coming release of X and Y I hope to become more of a competitive battler. My other hobbies include music, writing, drawing, language, psychology, and spirituality.

Some random facts about me:

-I share the same birth date as the Pokemon Red/Green versions, being born one year after the original release.
-I have social anxiety, depression and multiple personalities. I'm also mildly dyslexic.
-My fears include silence, women, mirrors, being alone, and being trapped.
-I absolutely adore affectionate people.
-I always forget that the Pokemon Dunsparce exists.
-I write Romance and Horror.
-I self study Language and Psychology.
-My first shiny was a Trapinch, but it wasn't in my own game so I didn't get to keep it. I have not found a shiny since.
-Contrary to most people, one of my favorite Pokemon is Magikarp.
-I severely dislike when people complain about newer generations of Pokemon.
-I speak English and French fluently, and I'm working on learning Japanese and Russian.
-I have a hard time getting along with other guys.
-I do a lot of spriting. I enjoy mashing together random Pokemon sprites to take up time.
-I love reptiles. I have a Leopard Gecko.

So there you have it, my introduction. I love making new friends, so feel free to send me a message. I'd love to meet you guys, gals and other people.

Smell ya later.

~N

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Welcome to PC N. (Bored to type the whole thing down)
Those facts about yourself ain't that bad. I should say, you're a person with huge space for learning. You should learn Japanese fast, then take a visit in Japan. Our culture here, music, foods and stuffs are the best. Say, you're a spriter? Then you may call yourself an artist if you are. Also, I never had a pet before, too bad I guess. I got nothing left to say, just enjoy yourself and follow the rules. If you need anything to know, just go ask our kindest staffs and moderators. Don't worry, they don't bite, they're people like you as well. It's fun here, knock yourself out.

PokemonCollector-N

Pokemon Collector
Years
Welcome to PC N. (Bored to type the whole thing down)
Those facts about yourself ain't that bad. I should say, you're a person with huge space for learning. You should learn Japanese fast, then take a visit in Japan. Our culture here, music, foods and stuffs are the best. Say, you're a spriter? Then you may call yourself an artist if you are. Also, I never had a pet before, too bad I guess. I got nothing left to say, just enjoy yourself and follow the rules. If you need anything to know, just go ask our kindest staffs and moderators. Don't worry, they don't bite, they're people like you as well. It's fun here, knock yourself out.

Thank you very much for the kind welcome. I'd have to agree with you about your culture. I've always had a deep curiosity about world culture, and Japan stood out to me as one of the more unique ones. ^_^

Again, thanks for the welcome, and I hope to speak soon!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Lord N has arrived. XD No JK , welcome to PC!!

That's cool you share the same birthday as Red and Green. Sure, not the exact same year, but still awesome. Red was my first game so it's very special to me. Haha. You seem to be really into Pokemon gaming and have about as much Pokemon games as I do lol. I own at one or games from each generation and in some cases even more! I just suggest to browse through all the sections on Pokemon games. There's alot of them since Pokemon games are the biggest part of the franchise. Of course you'll also find section for the other aspects of Pokemon such as the TCG and anime. As for competitive battling, you can learn a lot about it in the Battle Center section. I'm no battler myself so I can't give any tips, but there's a lot of people there who will and can help you. With all of the new ways of battling being introduced in X and Y, it sounds like a good start into competitive battling. I'm so excited for October to come here!

You seem like an interesting person overall. I'd love to learn Japanese given I'm a big fan of anime and Japanese culture overall. I only know a few Japanese words from anime I've watched lol. I'd like to talk with you more. I'm very open to talking with anyone actually. Feel free to send me a visitor's message sometime. :)

See you later and have fun! If you have any questions you can contact a staff member in the bold blue, orange and red. Hope you have a ton of fun here and enjoy your stay!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Collector? I heard the word collecting right? :D Hiya there N, I'm tabor62 one of the Trade Corner moderators here. If you like collecting perhaps you could stop by and settle down? :3 We have lots of friendly people for you to exchange Pokemon with. Besides that, you could also start up your own shop perhaps? Just make sure you read the rules everywhere you go, it's key to avoid getting in trouble on accident >.<

Also I can't remember for my life where, but somewhere in the Art forums there should be somewhere where your sprite fusions should fit in x.x

In any case, if you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to VM/PM me, I don't bite :B Once again, welcome to PokeCommunity, I hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 31, 2013
Hello there, my name is Leafblast. I am new here as well, and from the looks of it you are a spriter. I am also one, so we should become good friends pretty quickly.

PokemonCollector-N

Pokemon Collector
Years
That's one of my favorites. x3 I also did a picture where there was that sprite, and then a Magikarp head on a Snorlax that says "Remember to exercise your Magikarp, or it could end up looking like this.

Anyway, thanks again for the welcome. ^_^

Years
Hi, PokemonCollector-N! After having read that you're into the TCG, I just simply had to plug our Pokemon Trading Card Game section. Do you play as well as collect or do you simply collect? Either way, you can discuss both quite freely. Almost everything related to the TCG is able to be discussed there!

Welcome aboard and enjoy your free time spent here on PC!

Back