• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Songs & BGM!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE THEME SONGS OF ANY VERSION

This is about ending songs, various other songs, and music tracks used in the anime and/or movies and/or released in albums! Got any favourites? Any ones you thought didn't really work where they were used? Do you seek out things you've heard in the anime or do you just watch and go "hey yeah I really like that!"? Do you have any fond memories tied to the music? I invite you to share- share your thoughts, stories, and the music itself if you can find it!

let's try to stay away from chiisaki mono because everyone likes that
if u dont ur a liar

Last edited:
Years
I love that sad song used in the Celebi movie towards the end.. "Wrapped Up In Light" was its name if I remember right. It was later used in the episode where May and Meowth went back to the past to help a character stay together with her husband, iirc, and it was also where her Eevee hatched. Not sure about the dub since I never saw it but when the original just aired I remembered loving that song and it sending shivers up my spine. <3

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Johto music is so like... naturally beautiful. Like it just calls up visions of gorgeous landscapes and peaceful cities aaaah <3

also can we talk about how cute this always is

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
That song is so chill. So many nice instruments used together :3 Although you know TR is up to no good when you hear it...

I think we can all find a recent time in our lives when this song would be appropriate.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
oh my god that one's so cute and lively eeee but also hectic ahaha

oh what about this one tho

it's really peaceful and positive. like a kind of closure that leaves you satisfied but sure there will be even more fun things to come. which i mean is exactly what they were going for but wow i'm amazed at how well it represents that.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
I like the song of the ending in the movie where mewtwo was shown ( I forgot the name of the movie and the song) And guys i also like that "Biggest part of my life" But i didn't hear that "All i wanna do" song, Anyway you know all the songs from Pokemon Movie,theme etc etc. all are really really very cool and I feel much better when i hear pokemon songs. I also like the theme of Pokemon black & white (Sorry for saying about themes )

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I miss the Music that use to run during ''Emotional'' Moment .
Like in this Video where Ai dies Causing Mewtwo to go though Emotional turmoil.

Sorry , But I don't know a better way to tell which Sound-track since I didn't even knew what that Sound-track was call .
It start from 2:42 & end in 4:03 .
I don't get why ditch that sound-track .
May be because they lack ''Emotional Moment'' that can support this Sound-track .

Last edited:
Years
Tears after the cloudy weather (played in episode 1 when the Spearows attack Ash and Pikachu, when Butterfree leaves, when Misty and Brock leave (only in Japanese dub))

A meeting and a parting

The Beedrills are back!

Some of the battle music is great as well.

Back