• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BEING IGNORED AGAIN!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Justin, you weren't ignored. I as well as someone else commented and tried to help. If you are waiting on a moderator to respond just be patient until one notices.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • You haven't created a thread called "I will accept ANYTHING that has to do with <insert Pokémon here>" nor has a moderator deleted such a thread. You may have been in the middle of making it and the forum was slow so it wasn't successfully submitted.

Also, you need to wait at least 48 hours for a response.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • You haven't created a thread called "I will accept ANYTHING that has to do with <insert Pokémon here>" nor has a moderator deleted such a thread. You may have been in the middle of making it and the forum was slow so it wasn't successfully submitted.

What she said.

Also, just a personal suggestion, but whenever you type in ALL CAPS or overuse the exclamation mark (!!!!!!!!), it comes off as shouting. Please don't shout at us. :(

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • posted a problem with a thread AND I'M BEING COMPLETELY IGNORED!!!!!!!! and MOST of my threads go ignored FOR SOME TIME before ANYBODY posts!!!! I HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THREADS DISAPPEARING (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=308209) AND *NOBODY* IS HELPING ME!!!!! SECOND ROUND OF BEING IGNORED!!!!!

Sir, you need to calm down. We understand your frustration. Let me remind you that you've been here since 2011, meaning you should know the rules about posting in caps lock. Makes it look like shouting. Now then, instead of making a thread about this, wouldn't it have been better if you talked to a Mod or a higher person through a PM?

Seems to me you are only after attention...well sir, you got it.

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years

this ISN'T the first time I created a thread and the mods have no trace of it!! looks like you have a thread disappearing issue needs dealing with... I believe this is the third thread of mine that mysteriously vanished!

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • You have one soft deleted thread in 2013. It was soft deleted because you had created two of the same topic, so one was deleted. It was the one titled "MY ACTIVITY CAUSING DOWNTIME!!!!!!"

None of your threads are being mysteriously deleted, but rather, again, it is likely that the forum is being slow because of all the traffic. While the site is that slow, posts not being submitted could happen to anyone. I recommend waiting until the server load reduces and then you can post the topic.

If you lost the content of your post while this forum is lagging, then you should download Lazarus Form Recovery on Chrome/Firefox to autosave your text.

Years
  • Like the others said Justin, you're not being ignored. Not everyone can respond to everything right away since we're all people with lives outside of the internet, staff included. There's no need to make a thread, just calm down and someone will get around to you eventually.

Remember, staff are there to help you!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • tbqh, I think you need to stop making threads in this forum for every minor little thing that's going on for you. You need to realize that not everything is someone's fault. Sometimes, someone isn't on that can handle the problem you're having. You need to start contacting moderators if your problem pertains to a certain forum.

Ever heard about the boy who cried wolf? That's you. If you keep posting these threads and hollering for attention, eventually staff will just see it as another menial thing from you and when you're actually having a serious problem, we may not take it as seriously as you do. ...Usually we don't anyway, but that's besides the point.

To put it simply, if you're having trouble in a specific forum, calmly PM the moderator. Having problems with a rude member? Report them and/or go to a super moderator. Site not loading? Quit refreshing the page. Leave the computer alone for a while. I'm not saying this to be mean to you. I'm saying this because you practically run the CQ&F forum. I love helping people as much as the next person, and I have no problems with you personally, but it gets really tiring to have a new problem thread from you every 20 minutes in this forum.

Edit: By the way, to all of you that always come to say "hey calm down," it's been said plenty of times before. Take a new approach. Saying "calm down" doesn't do squat and it's honestly annoying to see everyone pop in just to say the same thing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Hey calm down! Those caps and exclamation marks are hurting my eyes.
    If you have problems or questions, you should PM the moderator calmly and not frown like this.
    And being a forum staff have lotta things to handle, it's not like you're the only case that they have to handle. Please try to be more considerate.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • I'm going to repeat what others have told you time and time again, and only because you have obviously not listened to any of them. I don't know much about your problems, but I'll say this for your own good.

PokeCommunity is an online community (as the name suggests). And as you could probably deduce on your own, an online community is nothing without its members. Regardless of how big and active PC is (which is very), we have always been and remain a tight-knit social environment. What I'm getting at is the undeniable, right-before-your-eyes truth that everyone on PC from members to Admins and all the way around and through, care for each other's well being both online and in real life.

So to think that we, and by we I mean the collective we (all members of PC) don't care about you is simply foolish, sir. We do, and no one is ignoring you. Your problems are our problems no matter how you look at it.

However, there is one thing that you apparently have a problem avoiding that is causing some members to feel repelled from your threads, and that is the way you type. I don't mean your grammar or your spelling (which are fine by the way), what I'm referring to is the ridiculously high amount of caps lock and punctuation in your posts. Let me break this down for you:

Overuse of:
    • CAPS Lock = Shouting. If you want to emphasize something, simply italicize or bold it.
    • Exclamation Marks = Intensity; Frustration... etc. It also makes it feel like your shrieking. That never sounds good. Not to mention that overusing Exclamation Marks causes them to lose their impact, which is something you should think about.
    • Question Marks = Excessive Emotion; Confusion... etc. From a readers point of view, too many question marks is usually associated with confused anger, which is never pretty.

No one likes to be shouted at, just as no one likes to deal with overly frustrated individuals, especially over the Internet.

What I'm trying to point out for you is that we all want to help you, but most people will back off as soon as they detect the sent of an angry tone in the air. So my final words for you will be this: Tone-down on the caps, stop with all the exclamation marks and question marks, and I promise you, you will immediately notice a difference in the way PC as a whole responds to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back