• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buy a hint, get a Qlu.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
  • Hello. Please call me Q.

I am a nineteen year old kid (kid?!) currently on the last year of the Animation program. I haven't exactly taken any major animation subjects yet, but off record, I have already attended several animation classes in college. It's a pretty messy story, really.

I used to be a Game Design & Development student but I left that and decided to re-enter it as a designer/artist later on.

I am also Filipino, so forgive me if my English isn't all that good. haha

Years
  • Hiya Q! Ooh, unique little name you have. I think of "clue." Welcome to the forum. :D

I'm majoring in Design & Digital Media/Web Design so we're a bit similar already, but I'm currently in my fifth year. Changed my major a year and a half in so that's why I'm graduating a little late.. this should be my last semester, though. Hope you've been faring well in college because I'm absolutely bored of it, urgh.

So you're into Pokemon, yes? Is there anything in specific that pulled you to join us? I'm thinking X and Y given how many people are into it right now but would love to know for sure. This place has very extensive discussions and is pretty fun to participate in. You'll like it a lot, I'm sure. :) Enjoy your time here!

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I changed my major too. About two years in, so I'm graduating late as well. I have roughly a year or so to go. I'm mostly bored of the general education subjects because most of them aren't even relevant... simply required. hehe.

And yes, I'm into Pokemon. I joined this forum because it's definitely more active than the local Pokemon forum for the Philippines. The local forum I have been with since way back rarely gets any traffic anymore from what I've seen. So time to move on and find more active forums.

So, you code websites, Cirno? I'm slowly learning how to code websites from scratch, and I'd like to think I've got the basic template down already. hehe

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hello Qlu, welcome to PokeCommunity! I've always been interested in animation, but have never done much with animation except for the basics. I hope that you do well in your classes. :]

Clever name by the way.

Back