• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hello!
    I decided to join this forum because I've been a long time Pokémon fan!
    I've played from the early Yellow/Red up to Pokémon X. (I got Pokémon X the 1st of November.)
    I'm sixteen but I was introduced to Red years ago when my older brother had a gameboy colour. I used to watch the Pokémon show/anime (I'm not sure what to call it.) but I feel I outgrew it. I'll watch it rarely and still enjoy it but meh. ):

I'm pretty shy to be honest and this is the first online forum thing I've joined. I use sites like DeviantART but I rarely speak out towards people. OTL

I'm Selena or Selly whatever you wish to call me!
    I'm currently on Pokémon X but I'm using my sisters console. (Until Christmas at least.)
    That doesn't mean I'm not willing to add anyone, I'd just rather do it in a note or something. You will be removed from her 3DS when I get my own. Though I will re-add you if that's what you wish!

Okay this is too much, sorry. /w\
    Bye!

icelovebunnies9

Ghastly Dragon
    Years
  • Herro Selena, and welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time like I do, and I hope we get to chat more often! ^^

Dang, most people started playing from the beginning. XD I never played the older Pokemon games because I never had a Gameboy. I started in Pearl, but I didn't buy every new game that came out until Black and White. I liked how the new games like Black/White and Black 2/White 2 turned out, so I decided to buy them. I also loved X so I wanted to get that too!

And, it's alright to be shy! :D I was...well..sort of shy here on the forums in the past. That also applies to me in real life. XD But the community is really friendly, so it's easy to talk to others! I learned this after my first few days of joining. ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Your intro is defo worth reading! Don't feel ashamed of that. xD Welcome to the forums, Selena! It's wonderful to see you here. :)

Great to see you finally playing XY! I've yet to get my own copy but I will eventually. Hope you enjoy the game! You'll be able to trade, battle, or visit everyone's friend safari with other PC members, and you'll also be able to discuss the gameplay as well. It's amazing that the games have brought you much closer to other Pokefriends, even here in the community.

There's no need to be shy, but it's also understandable and I can empathize how you feel. I was shy at first when I joined, but the people here were sooo so welcoming that I decided to stay. I hope you do feel the same way. The positive atmosphere will motivate you, and you'll love the friendliness it has here.

Enjoy your stay here at the community, and have fun okay! See ya around and don't hesitate to ask questions <3

Years
  • Herro Selena, and welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time like I do, and I hope we get to chat more often!

Dang, most people started playing from the beginning. XD I never played the older Pokemon games because I never had a Gameboy. I started in Pearl, but I didn't buy every new game that came out until Black and White. I liked how the new games like Black/White and Black 2/White 2 turned out, so I decided to buy them. I also loved X so I wanted to get that too!

And, it's alright to be shy! :D I was...well..sort of shy here on the forums in the past. That also applies to me in real life. XD But the community is really friendly, so it's easy to talk to others! I learned this after my first few days of joining.

Thank you! We probably can I'll stop by often. v w v I've not used many forums before so I hope I'm able to pick it up quickly. (I'm not even sure if quoting things is the right way to reply back to you.)

Ahh, I still have all my old consoles. Most were past down from two of my older siblings though, that is the only reason why I've started so early. I have Pokémon Pearl too. c: I love all the Pokémon games. From the start to X/Y! Then again I love all the side games like Pokémon Colosseum/Gale of darkness, Mystery dungeons and the Stadiums. Pokémon snap too!

Yeah, I'm pretty shy but once I'm familiar and used to using it and things I'll be better. Thank you!

Your intro is defo worth reading! Don't feel ashamed of that. xD Welcome to the forums, Selena! It's wonderful to see you here.

Great to see you finally playing XY! I've yet to get my own copy but I will eventually. Hope you enjoy the game! You'll be able to trade, battle, or visit everyone's friend safari with other PC members, and you'll also be able to discuss the gameplay as well. It's amazing that the games have brought you much closer to other Pokefriends, even here in the community.

There's no need to be shy, but it's also understandable and I can empathize how you feel. I was shy at first when I joined, but the people here were sooo so welcoming that I decided to stay. I hope you do feel the same way. The positive atmosphere will motivate you, and you'll love the friendliness it has here.

Enjoy your stay here at the community, and have fun okay! See ya around and don't hesitate to ask questions <3

Aww, thank you!

I'm very glad I'm able to also! My friend actually bought mine for me. I wasn't able to afford it for the longest time so he got it for me as an early Christmas present. v w v It's very great! You'll love it once you get it. Yeah, I'd find it nice to make some friends with the same Pokémon love!

Well so far I feel nice about it. Your comment has helped, yes. Thank you a lot. It's calm and welcoming so far, I'm not sure how much I'd post but I'd be visiting often! I'm always willing to chat I just don't have much threads to post. I'm liking it already. c:

Thank you again! I will!

Last edited:
    Years
  • X and Y are definitely amazing. *_* One of my favorite Pokemon games by far, though I also really adore B/W2. Once you get your own 3DS you're going to be one happy camper, I'm sure. Welcome to the forum!

Shyness should be tossed aside here as we're a friendly bunch on PC, though I very much understand where you're coming from. I was extremely shy for my first few months of being here but meeting other members helped me open up. You've already met some great people so I sure hope that's pushing you forward and inspiring you to post around.

Have an amazing time here, all right? Any big Pokemon fan like yourself will definitely find a home here. :D

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the party Selena, glad to have you!

I'm new myself, but so far this place is great. I hope you have an awesome time!

Years
  • X and Y are definitely amazing. *_* One of my favorite Pokemon games by far, though I also really adore B/W2. Once you get your own 3DS you're going to be one happy camper, I'm sure. Welcome to the forum!

Shyness should be tossed aside here as we're a friendly bunch on PC, though I very much understand where you're coming from. I was extremely shy for my first few months of being here but meeting other members helped me open up. You've already met some great people so I sure hope that's pushing you forward and inspiring you to post around.

Have an amazing time here, all right? Any big Pokemon fan like yourself will definitely find a home here. :D

It's definitely one of my favourites too! I've only just beat the 5th gym though. v w v I have Black and White II. I've completed it a few times but my current save is just after the Dragon type gym, heh. I know I will be and thank you! c:

Yeah, I see that now. vw v Thanks again! It's making me feel a lot better about it, yes. I was worrying and wondering if it were a bad idea. ) : Thank you so much though. I see now it's not a bad idea.

And yes! I'll happily curl up here and make it my nest. nw n

Welcome to the party Selena, glad to have you!

I'm new myself, but so far this place is great. I hope you have an awesome time!

Ahh, thank you! Welcome to you too in that case!

It does seem great, yes. c: Thank you! I'm glad you're settling in fine too!

Last edited:

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Oh just wanted to chime in with what the others are saying: this is probably the most welcoming place I've been so far (I actually went back to read some of the other welcome threads haha). Just a day and I already feel comfortable.

Just saying that you don't need to be shy or feel that you're expected to post a lot or anything, the whole environment is really relaxed and friendly. I hope you'll get to make lots of friends and enjoy yourself! See you around.

Years
  • Oh just wanted to chime in with what the others are saying: this is probably the most welcoming place I've been so far (I actually went back to read some of the other welcome threads haha). Just a day and I already feel comfortable.

Just saying that you don't need to be shy or feel that you're expected to post a lot or anything, the whole environment is really relaxed and friendly. I hope you'll get to make lots of friends and enjoy yourself! See you around.

It is indeed very welcoming. I guess I could say the same, probably one of the most welcoming! c: I'm glad you feel comfortable. I do too. \o/

Hmmm. Thank you. n w n I probably won't post too much but here and there. I'll visit pretty much daily though! Thank you again, aaaa. I've been saying thank you a lot to everyone so far but it honestly does mean a lot. v w v The words and kindness! See you around also! n w n

Nakala Pri

Heyo, Selly! Nice to meet you! My name is Rozu, but you can call be Ro-Ro or somethin', I don't mind. ^^

Here is a Welcome Icon! :D

7ahKFbi.png

I sincerely hope you enjoy it on these forums! :3

(No need to thank me for the icon, but if you want some more, or even a signature, feel free to ask.) C:

Years
  • Heyo, Selly! Nice to meet you! My name is Rozu, but you can call be Ro-Ro or somethin', I don't mind. ^^

Here is a Welcome Icon! :D

I sincerely hope you enjoy it on these forums! :3

(No need to thank me for the icon, but if you want some more, or even a signature, feel free to ask.) C:

D'aww thank you! Such a cute lil Swoo. n w n Nice to meet you too, Ro-ro! heh. c:
    Thanks again!

Oh, Selena, just like in Pokemon anime ^^
    Welcome to the PC forums, hope you like it here.

Heh, the newest ones? I thought her name was Serena? Well, that's close enough! c:
    Thank you! I do. v w v

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, kudos for starting on Pokemon Yellow - that was my first Pokemon game too! How was Pokemon Yellow for you? I thought it was tough because the level difference were significantly different. Like, Erika's pokemon were capped at level 30 ~ 32, annnd Koga's pokemon suddenly sky rockets.. They're capped at level 44 ~ 50. But you know, the games were fun! And I'm glad that you're still a fan. :3

But you know, shyness is common, but, I'm sure if you talked with more people, you'll fit in right in and make yourself at home! :3 You're more than welcome to contact me anytime if you're looking for a PC friend, or we can just chat in general! Anyways Selena, welcome to PC! I hope you'll have fun exploring. <33

Years
  • Ah, kudos for starting on Pokemon Yellow - that was my first Pokemon game too! How was Pokemon Yellow for you? I thought it was tough because the level difference were significantly different. Like, Erika's pokemon were capped at level 30 ~ 32, annnd Koga's pokemon suddenly sky rockets.. They're capped at level 44 ~ 50. But you know, the games were fun! And I'm glad that you're still a fan. :3

But you know, shyness is common, but, I'm sure if you talked with more people, you'll fit in right in and make yourself at home! :3 You're more than welcome to contact me anytime if you're looking for a PC friend, or we can just chat in general! Anyways Selena, welcome to PC! I hope you'll have fun exploring. <33

I loved Yello! Having little Pikachu follow me always made my day. x3 Heh, I feel all the older games could be pretty tough at times. It made it more fun, yet yes, frustrating. OTL I'm playing X now and I don't know if you've played it but they've changed the Exp share thing and now I feel you're always ahead of what you're against. If not, you're the same level. So if you have type advantage you can zoom through it. ): It takes away the thrill of individually training each Pokémon. I'm pretty sure I'll always be a fan though!

Yeah, thank you. I'm feeling a little better already. v w v And aww, thank you. I'm always around for a chat too! So many thanks. c:

Back