• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello people!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    So I've been a fan since like pokemon blue came out. My favourite pokemon are Drapion and Yanmega. my favourite types are Dark, Bug, Poison and Fairy.

So I look forward to posting about pokemon with other fans!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello people!

Welcome to the forums, skaaaa! I played Red when Pokemon first came out, and Blue came out right around the same time. Glad to see an old-timer like you join the forums. Have you played the recent games? Got your hands on X&Y?

You'll be quite amazed to see the mass amounts of members who are talking Pokemon, just like you. It depends on what part of the franchise or fandom that you're into, like the games, the anime, the card game...or you might be into ROM hacking or roleplay. We have all that. :D It's all in the matter of exploring and asking questions to the staff members in bold should you have any...for any guidance. :)

Enjoy it here, alright! :) See ya around.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome Skaaaa!

I've been a fan for about as long as you , but my first game was Red. The original games bring back so much nostalgia. But I still love the games today. I have gotten X and Y yet but they look so much fun!! what about? Drapion is a pretty cool Pokemon. I wouldn't say my favorite though. The spot belongs to Treecko, but Drapion isn't bad. Speaking of Dark types, I think you'd be interested in my Dark type club? Club are loads of fun and this one is about one of your favorite types so I think you will have fun. You should look for other clubs too. It's a good way to meet new people here.

But I hope you can have really good time here. There's so many Pokemon fans here so yo'll definitely find people to talk to! Enjoy post here and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    Welcome to the forums, skaaaa! I played Red when Pokemon first came out, and Blue came out right around the same time. Glad to see an old-timer like you join the forums. Have you played the recent games? Got your hands on X&Y?

You'll be quite amazed to see the mass amounts of members who are talking Pokemon, just like you. It depends on what part of the franchise or fandom that you're into, like the games, the anime, the card game...or you might be into ROM hacking or roleplay. We have all that. :D It's all in the matter of exploring and asking questions to the staff members in bold should you have any...for any guidance. :)

Enjoy it here, alright! :) See ya around.
    Oh yeah I got both X and Y. It's probably the best gen imo. I beat Y and am currently playing through X with 1 badge left to get.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hoy, the fairy types are indeed an interesting group of pokemon! I really like Sylveon, and Togekiss from that type! Dark, Bug, and Poison are also pretty amazing! Anywho, pokemon blue was my go-to game when I was a kid, in which I can still remember my teaaaam. Kudos for starting out from the R/B/Y days! We've got loads of members who have started out with them too!

Anyways, it's really nice to meet you! I really look forward on your contributions around the forum too! If you need any help, the staff team will always be here for you at anytime! I hope that you'll have a really nice stay! <3

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    AW YES DARK TYPE -- a beautiful friendship appears!!

Welcome to the forums, sk a * 4. Hope you have a great time buddy!

Years
  • Fairy's high up there on my favorite types list as well, though there are way too many awesome Pokemon from each type so it's uuugh so hard to pick. :( But you have some pretty great taste, I'll admit! Very big welcome to the community~

And you own both X and Y, huh? I'm a wee bit jealous since I only have X and would love to own Y sometime.. this generation truly is addicting. I'm way too attached to my save file and own too many good Pokemon/items so it's impossible to start over. Well, there's always Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Christmas. Opportunities galore. n_n;

Have you been enjoying the forum so far? I certainly hope so and crossing my fingers you stick around for a long while.

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    ;_; I feel so young.....
    Skaaaa, if there was a Dar-ug-poi-ry-type (See what I did there?) Pokemon, would you faint with too much happiness?? LOL
    Anyways, welcome to PC!!! If you are up to it, we should trade or battle sometime!!!! Do you like Misty?

Back