• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back after more than a year

xxIGNorant

Lumiya's Royal Stormtrooper
Years
  • Hey all. I haven't posted much when I first joined up back in (August I think) 2012, and I got bored of Pokemon after I got my hands on Halo 4. Now that Gen 6 is out, I've started to get back into the competitive battling scene. My current team, as of today has a rating of around 1600 on PS.
    I'll be posting details on my team soon. It's good to be back!

EDIT: JANUARY 2012!! That's almost TWO years...

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    You probably don't remember me, since you were gone when I first joined. How was the Halo 4 game?

xxIGNorant

Years
  • Nah, I don't remember you :P
    Halo 4 was good enough. It was the only game I felt like playing between dealing with work, school and friends.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Two years away from the forum? And you left Pokemon for Halo... shame on you nah j/k xD

Welcome back, nonetheless! Please do post your team over at Battle Center! Some of the best battlers on the scene would love to check out your team and rate it, so you can see what needs to be improved and or get some critique on it. :) Pokemon Showdown already has Gen 6 Pokemon, so if you haven't tried them out, you probably should. ;)

Stick around this time ok! PC misses ya...have fuuun!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome back!!!

You lasted posted in August though so you've been here since you joined. Either way, we're glad you're back. I can understand if you wanted to take a break from Pokemon. I know it doesn't have to be the only game you play. :P Ironically it's one of the few game series I do play. XD Halo looks like an interesting series, though I was never really into first person shooters. I haven't gotten X or Y yet, but I really hope I can get it for Christmas or maybe sooner.

Anyway, have a blast posting here once again. Since your absence there's been a good amount of changes to the forum so feel free to play catch up and re-familiarize yourself with the place. Look over the rules again if you have to. See you around hopefully! Feel free to VM me or PM anytime just to chat!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, xxIGNorant.
    And like Megan just said, I think you can post your team at Battle Center. And when you're talking about Showdown, it always reminds me of the PC Battle Server, which is also based on Showdown. Why not join the talk there, and battling too?

Even though we didn't meet before, it's nice to see you back, and I hope you keep on in PC from now on.

xxIGNorant

Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome folks. I've already posted my team in the Battle Center if you wanna take a look. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Two years, eh? Well, welcome back! It's been quite a long time! And it's really nice to meet you! Hm, so you're into competitive? I think I need to seriously get back to it, since I still know a few tricks of the trade. I really hope that we can battle someday! Maybe at PC's battle server? :3

In any case, I hope that you'll remain active this time around, and see you around sometime. <3

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Hahaha Halo. The Covenant is old news man, we have 3D POKEMON NOW WOOOOO

Welcome back! Hope you're here to stay this time.

Years
  • Whoa indeed, welcome back. :o Two years is a while and I don't think I could go that long without PC ahah. But then again, I've yet to really lose interest in Pokemon, even for a little while. Great to hear that you're backing in full swing and playing the newest generation!

You're going to settle peeerfectly into our Pokemon Showdown server so it's really cool that your team seems to be rated highly. Perhaps one of these days we'll battle over the server! I'm by far not the best battler as I've only started learning its ins and outs during the fifth generation but it's surprisingly fun and not too tough to learn. Battling itself is a whole different story, though! Now that can get tough.

Enjoy your time on PokeCommunity, Ignorant! Be sure to stick around this time, yes?

Back