• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, everyone!

Years
  • My name is Vicki and I've referred to PC time and time again for various purposes, so I finally decided to join. I don't know what I'm going to do now that I have, exactly, but I'm hoping this account will be of some use to me as time goes on. I'm rather hesitant about posting to forums and stuff usually, but maybe I'll manage to work up enough courage to join some discussions eventually. :-)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello there, Vicki! <3 Welcome to the PokeCommunity. :)

Glad you decided to join, finally! It's the best decision you have ever done, and you will never regret it. Why? Because the environment here is really nice and friendly and you will fit in easily. We're also pretty diverse as well, along with Pokemon and with other interests like anime, techinology, TV shows, and sooo much more. Don't be hesitant on posting! You can always join in any of the discussions out there. We love to read what you have to say when it comes to the topics around.

I can empathise the fact that it does take time to work up the courage to post. I was kinda like that at first...and it took me a while to warm up to everyone! I'm sure you will do the same someday. Take your time to test the waters here in the community, and I know you'll be fine. :)

Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I hope you stick around ok! Have fun!~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, don't feel so reserved; the forums are pretty fun to post in! But you know, feel free to go on your own pace! Along the way, you'll be able to meet a lot of friendly people here to talk with! In any case Vicki, welcome to the forums! I'm sure that you'll enjoy the discussions that go along here, and have an amazing time exploring PC!

Don't be shy on asking for help if you need it too! I'll be able to help you out anytime to help you have the most fun you can have. :3 See ya again! <3

Years
  • Thanks to everyone for your nice replies, I appreciate it! And to Kyrul, it's going pretty good! I'm actually in the middle of playing HeartGold right now, haha. How about you?

Years
  • Aw, PC is an extremely friendly forum.. I'm sure you'll get sucked into it just as we all have, hehe. ;P I'm very glad to see you've finally joined, good choice! Welcome to PokeCommunity, Vicki!

Oh man.. I still haven't finished my unevolved HeartGold run, I swear it's been almost a year. But now that X and Y are out it's going to be even harder so I've a feeling my HG game will sit around for many more months if not more. But it is an amazing game! If you're into Pokemon even remotely you're going to fit plenty to discuss here, though we have myriads of off-topic places to dive into as well. It's all up to you - be sure to explore and have a great time! I'm always around to help you out if need be, as are the other moderators. <3

Years
  • Aw, PC is an extremely friendly forum.. I'm sure you'll get sucked into it just as we all have, hehe. ;P I'm very glad to see you've finally joined, good choice! Welcome to PokeCommunity, Vicki!

Oh man.. I still haven't finished my unevolved HeartGold run, I swear it's been almost a year. But now that X and Y are out it's going to be even harder so I've a feeling my HG game will sit around for many more months if not more. But it is an amazing game! If you're into Pokemon even remotely you're going to fit plenty to discuss here, though we have myriads of off-topic places to dive into as well. It's all up to you - be sure to explore and have a great time! I'm always around to help you out if need be, as are the other moderators. <3

Thank you for the warm welcome! I feel right at home already, haha. :-) And I feel you. Even though it'll be about a month or so before I can get X and Y I'm still having a hard time focusing on HG knowing there's something new out there!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome back to PC!

First off, I really like your username! Second, I love when old PC members return. You should totally join in on the various discussions that go on here on the forum! You don't have to be shy, PC is full of kind and helpful members. No one will judge you or put you down! Jump right in and discuss away!

If you need anything do not hesitate to ask. Enjoy yourself!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome back to PC!

First off, I really like your username! Second, I love when old PC members return. You should totally join in on the various discussions that go on here on the forum! You don't have to be shy, PC is full of kind and helpful members. No one will judge you or put you down! Jump right in and discuss away!

If you need anything do not hesitate to ask. Enjoy yourself!

Thank you so much, I like your username too! I'm just taking a stab in the dark here, but is it Teen Wolf related? I watch it too, so it's always nice meeting someone else who does. And as for PC, honestly I feel right at home already, everyone is so welcoming haha.

Back