• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's my name!

Years
  • Hi everyone!

Today, while playing Pokemon SoulSilver, I decided to find a Pokemon Community website and create an account. The main purpose was to find people to trade with, but also because Pokemon Elite 2000 was a major part of my Poke-life. And to my discouragement, I've just found out that the page is no longer available to visit. So, here is my beginner's thread, as admin's have suggested making.

For those of you who don't want to bother unscrambling my name, it's simply "Inverted Trainer", backwards.

Years
  • Welcome to PC, reniartdevtreni!

The second generation was an amazing game altogether. It had plenty of features like another region, pokeathlon, Pokemon following you, and even something apart from the game, the Pokewalker which was extremely useful. What part of the game did you enjoy the most? Mine was battling the Kanto gym leaders again. HeartGold was the first time that I played the second generation and I enjoyed it. Also if you like trading, then check out the Trade Corner. Hopefully there you can find all sorts of Pokemon you are looking for! Have fun!

Years
  • The first Pokemon game that I've ever received and played all the way through was Pokemon Gold, for my tenth birthday. I was obsessed with the game, I even still have my original box from my birthday party! My favorite feature was going to the Kanto region after defeating the Elite Four, and then going on to battle trainer Red. The game was very memorable to me, and still is.

Unfortunately, since my WiFi router is WPA2, I cannot connect to WiFi to trade, let alone get my friend code for everybody. I may need to crack down and buy a WiFi USB.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hey there, newcomer! :D

It's terrific that you've decided to join the PokeCommunity forums!
    I'm not one for trading myself because I don't have Wifi but you may check out some threads in the Trade Corner. ^^

Thanks for joining us and have fun! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, so I see now! That's quite a unique username! And welcome to the forum!

So, how's SoulSilver for ya? I have Pokemon HeartGold and it's quite the fun pokemon game! Though, I haven't touched it in aaaages, but, it'll be nice to get back to it someday! That and Pokemon Emerald/Platinum. Both are also really good games! As said, you're more than welcome to visit the Trade Corner to trade with other people! And hey, I hope that you'll take a look at our many other boards as well!

Annd I hope you'll have a magnificent stay, and I hope that we can chat again sometime! I'll be happy to help you with any uestion you may have, or you can contact our local moderators as well! <3

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    The first Pokemon game that I've ever received and played all the way through was Pokemon Gold, for my tenth birthday. I was obsessed with the game, I even still have my original box from my birthday party! My favorite feature was going to the Kanto region after defeating the Elite Four, and then going on to battle trainer Red. The game was very memorable to me, and still is.

Unfortunately, since my WiFi router is WPA2, I cannot connect to WiFi to trade, let alone get my friend code for everybody. I may need to crack down and buy a WiFi USB.

Did you ever go back and play Red/Yellow/Blue? Yellow was the first pokemon game i ever played.

Years
  • Hey there and welcome, Inverted! You have absolutely come to the right place. I never frequented PE2k much but it was sad when the site closed down, especially given how active it used to be back in the day. Very sad. :( As for finding an artist to create you a banner, I'd recommend checking out Art & Design to see if there are any shops open. Good luck!

I never did finish my unevolved run in HeartGold and a huge part of me feels like I never will finish it.. especially now that it's so hard to revert back to non-3D models. Pokemon X and Y have spoiled me a little too much. You can discuss a whole lot here and I totally recommend checking out the Fourth Generation Gaming board if you'd like to talk about HG/SS or keep us updated on your journey. We have some great travel journal threads that you can check out and participate in. <3

Enjoy your time here! Hope you end up loving this place lots and do contact a staff member if you need some assistance.

Years
  • Thank you, Aura! I thoroughly enjoy SoulSilver, but often find myself picking up my Game Boy Color and playing Gold. As for playing the original versions, as often as I try, I just can't get into them.

Sheep, I too would become spoiled and too accustomed to how X and Y look. That's why I'm trying to play my older games as often as possible before buying a 3DS. And thank you for providing that embedded link.

Back