• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    hello everybody i am sudzio and i am an avid hack player of pokemon. I would like to play demakes of pokemon 4th gen and on so please post here about it:):)

Years
  • Hi there, welcome to PC, sudzio! n_n I want to give you a chance to introduce yourself so I'm going to change the title of your thread so it doesn't come across as just asking for help with finding demakes.

All the hacks we have here can be found in our Emulation board so check it out. We can't really tell you much outside of those games so I recommend taking a look there or perhaps asking in the hacking simple questions thread. I'm sure you'll find something so good luck. :) If you ever want to make your own game you can look through all the tools/resources anytime as well so you have tons of choices. We probably have one of the best hacking communities around here so it'll be a blast exploring it. :3

Have a good time! Be sure to contact a staff member if you need any help. If you're ever lost around Emulation you can contact giradialkia, DrFuji, or karatekid552 for help navigating it. See you around and be sure to stick with us!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome aboard, Sudzio :D As Sheep mentioned, you'll find all the hacks you need, as well as all the tools, tutorials, and everything you need inside the ROM Hacking & Emulation section of the forums! There's also a vast majority of help threads should you ever want to consult any. I'm sure our helpful team of mods, experts, and regulars can tell you what you do need help with, whether it's just patching a ROM or scripting or mapping or many more.

And finally, you'll find a large library of hacks in that same section as well. We have awesome GBA hacks that are critically acclaimed by our own members. Check them out, and maaaaybe we'll see your own hack in that section someday? :3

See ya around and I wish you all the best!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Demakes, eh? Well, that's something new to me; I'd love to see that too, sometime! As said, the finished hacks are all located in the Emulation and ROM Hacking board, which is a pretty popular place because of that! But you know, you can visit our other boards too, if you'd like! Either way, I look forward on seeing your activity!

In any case, welcome to PC, friend! Have a whaaale of a time because whales are massively big and so I hope that you're enjoyment around here will be also massively big! I'll be also happy to help you too, anytime you'd like!

Back