• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Greece

Years
  • Hey everyone! My name is Panagiotis and I'm from Greece.

I always played POKEMON games, but recently I started wifi battling in my PKM White (that's the latest version I have) so I decided to sign up here to battle with others and discuss about our beloved POKEMON games.

I hope there are still people left playing the 5th generation though :P

That's it for now.

Best Regards,
    Kauko

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiyaaaa Panagiotis, and hello from Canada, to Greece! Such a lovely place. <3 And welcome to PC, my friend!

The Battle Center is sure to please you with all your PC battling needs, if you head on over to the Quick Battle Requests, thread! There are many boards on which you can discuss any sort of pokemon related topics, like Pokemon General, Pokemon Gaming Central, Pokemon X&Y, and so on. I play the 5th gen from time to time, and I still enjoy playing it! Check out the Fifth Generation Gaming board if you wanna get into some 5th gen related topics, yeah?

And I'll see you again! Best regards to you too, and If you are in need of any assistance, you can contact one of the staff members! Best of wishes, and I hope we'll chat again someday!

Years
  • There certainly are people playing the fifth gen. :) But wireless services will be terminated for all generations minus the 6th sometime in May so you don't have much time left to battle as I believe that affects wireless battles, too. Get those battles in! You can always use the Pokemon Showdown server we have here too if you want to battle using the web~ welcome!

Have a fantastic time exploring and I hope we'll be seeing you around lots. This forum is fantastic and we are aaalways happy to have new faces regardless of what they're into. n~n Cheers!

Years
  • Hey there fellow 5th Gen fan! Welcome to PC, Panagiotis!

I have to say, 5th Gen was really awesome in my thoughts, thanks to Black and White having the most intense story of the Pokemon series to date. Sadly, the Pokemon get hated by a lot of people and I always feel sad when I see that happen. Dragon recommended both the 5th Gen and Battle Center sections given your interest is there, but wi-fi services will be shut down for all non-XY Pokemon games this May so yeah I hope you can get X or Y soon so you can continue wi-fi battling, assuming you haven't gotten the games yet.

Well, I hope you can have loads of fun discussing, making friends and exploring the forum. Everyone here is really nice so I'm sure you can settle in well. I'm looking forward to chatting with you so leave me a visitor message, or ask the staff for any assistance. See ya around!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Hello everyone and thanks for welcoming me.

I was not aware that the servers were being shut down. I'll definitely play in the remaining time and hopefuly untill May I will be able to get a 3DS (I had already started saving, before you told me about the servers anyway).

I'll check the forums you pointed out to me and I'll tell you if I need something. Thank you very much! :)

Back