• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friend of Clefairy; Enemy of Jigglypuff

Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen May 15, 2015
    Hi guys,

My real name is Rob, and as you might've guessed, I consider myself to be a good friend of Clefairy, and I'm somewhat acquainted with Clefable too.

Some furious backspacing in the last 5 minutes has led me to simply bullet point the somewhat interesting facts you might want to know.

• I live in the UK, I'm just about to start my second year of university.
    • I study Politics. Although, it might be more accurate to say I'm tortured by Politics.
    • I'm a rather aggressive homosexual. I hope some UK people catch that reference.
    • I'm rather intelligent and handsome.
    • I'm also super modest.
    • My religion is Pokemon, I've been playing an unhealthy amount since Gold.
    • I enjoy competitive battling, I'm going to give the PC Showdown server a whirl.
    • Unfortunately, not as tea obsessed as you might've assumed.

I'm going to leave it there. If you have any questions, fire away.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hello there Rob!! Welcome to PC!! Enjoy your stay and please be always stick with us..if you need anything or feel like chit-chating, send me VM..araso..

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I think I might've seen you in our Showdown server yesterday. I go by the same name there--Endless. If you see me again and feel like chatting, then don't be hesitant to send me some message; I'd be glad to talk! How long have you been battling competitively? Personally, I've gotten into it back in 2010, and have been doing it on and off since then. My skills have rusted a little over the last couple of years, though, but I'm sure I could have it all fixed and whatnot if I try.

I've been playing Pokémon since around that time, too. My first game Blue, which was given to me by my dad as a gift for Christmas, along with a few other games. Loved each and every minute of it, and would spend at least two hours playing each day. I was very addicted, haha.

Welcome to PokéCommunity, Clefairy! I hope you have a lovely stay here, and if you ever need anything, you're always free to approach staff members; they would be happy to assist.

Years
  • Ah yes yes, very good choice. The Showdown server here really is rockin' so you're sure to have a splendid time over there. Speaking of that.. I really need to check on it more. xD;; Stinks being so forgetful.

Anyways, big (and somewhat late) welcome to PC, Rob! Brownie points for being a Clefairy friend because it's my favorite of the two "pink puffs" as well.

How've you been enjoying your time here? :) Been a while so I'm curious if there are any places here that piqued your interest in particular. Let the staff know if you need some help and see you around.

The Prism League

Prismatic Beams Aligning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2015
    That's a right bloody brilliant introduction mate. :)

Fabulous to have you abouts though; and may you have a jolly good time on the Showdown server. The competitive battling nowadays can be very intense - and often attracts the most competitive and intelligent contenders.

Best of luck and may you find many satisfying battles about :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I've seen ya on the server before! I'm Mitsuruu/Aura Blackquill there, so, it's nice to formally meet you! Welcome! I enjoy competitive battling too, so maybe we can have a battle sometime! <33

But yah, we're always happy to see more intelligent and haaandsome members such as yourself, so you can dive right in the topics and such, and I hope we can learn more of each other soon indeed! Give me a message anytime you want to chat!

And have a great stay! If you have any questions, you can ask us anytime!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Heh, I'm guessing you don't want Jigglypuff to be in the next Super Smash Bros. game then? Shame. But yes, welcome to PC, Rob. Hope you enjoy it here, especially the battle server. :o

Back