• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

Years
  • I'm an Italian pokemon fan and this is the first poke-forum I subscribed to! I'm 20 years old and I've been playing pokemon since the first game came out but I've never found someone else to play with:( well... Nice to meet you all :)

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hello, Uovodikiwi! Welcome to your first Pokemon forum, aka PC! It's a pleasure to meet you too.

Well, you can now finally say that you have someone to play Pokemon with as our community is chock-full of amazing people waiting to meet you on the battle field, in trade or just around the forums just chilling and participating in various discussions of everything and anything Pokemon! If you're interested in other things as well such as art, writing, roleplaying, etc., there are sections dedicated for them as well. There is something for everyone.

If you need anything at all, feel free to approach any of our staff - they're really friendly and don't bite! Haha. Also, I'll be available to chat whenever, so just give me a ring. Enjoy your time here and cheers!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, we're always chalk full of good times, and greater friends, so it's great that you're on board with us, my new friend! Welcome to PC! <33

And yeah, anytime you want, you can hop on these forums and discuss anything you want that relates to the boards here, like pokemon, or video games, or just general stuff, you name it! I hope that you have an awesome stay, and give me a message anytime you wanna chat!

Take care, okay? <33

Years
  • Well hi there and welcome aboard! You definitely picked a great choice for a first Pokemon forum, because we are one of the most unique and diverse online Pokemon forums in the world and I'm sure you'll soon know why.

Autumn pretty much summed up all the things you can do here like trading, battling, or even just relaxing by having a chat with fellow members. Given the huge diversity of boards there's surely something that may catch your attention, so do take time to explore and I'm sure you can find somewhere to hang out, and our Pokemon topics cover every single generation and aspect of the franchise so that any type of Pokefan can have fun discussing their fave stuff.

I hope you have a great time here, and if you ever need assistance you can always call upon Dragon over there or another staff member. I'm also always open for a message if you want to have a chat so do visit my profile whenever you are interested. See ya for now!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Well, PC is certainly full of other members to play with. ^_^; It's great that you have the ability to trade/battle others across the world so don't worry about it as friends will be around the corner. :) Big welcome to PokeCommunity, Uovodikiwi!

Older fans are also quite common around here. Personally I'm 23 and have been into the franchise since I was... 8 or 9 so it's been a crazy long time. If you'd like to chat you're welcome to shoot me a visitor message. And, of course, if you're in need of help the staff and members alike are always around to point you in the right direction.

Cheers and enjoy your stay. Be sure to read through our rules if you've not already to familiarize yourself with how things work. [:

Back