• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
  • Hello PC, I'm NightCard! I've been a Pokemon fan since about 2005, and I always will be! I joined because I have no one to talk to about Pokemon where I'm from. I really don't know what else to say, so I'll just end my introduction here. I hope to get to know some of you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii there, NightCard! Been a fan for 9 years then! That's quite a feat! It's great to have you aboard; I'm sure we'll chat about all kinds of pokemon related stuff here. :]

You can check out all of the pokemon boards such as Pokemon General, Pokemon Gaming Central, and so on, in which, you'll meet loads of new friends and such in the process! Mmm, but still, what pokemon games would you say are your favourite? I really like the Gen 3 games too; they're pretty cool! Can't wait for ORAS. <33

Anywho, nice to meet you, and if you have any questions, you can ask us at anytime! See you soon, and take care! Have a great night. :3

Years
  • I've been a Pokemon fan for pretty much most of my life too, so yeah great to see you decided to join PC today. We're all glad to have you on board!

Dragon recommended a good chunk of our Pokemon boards for you, and as you'll notice there's one for every kind of Pokemon discussion out there. So, what made you get interested in Pokemon? Or what your fave generation is? Excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire? The Hoenn games were the first Pokemon games I ever played so you can say I'm excited for these remakes.

Well, have fun exploring and the best thing to do is just enjoy yourself! If you ever need assistance you can always poke one of our friendly staff team, or I'm always open if you want a nice chat. Take care and have a blast!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Plenty of people around here to chat about Pokemon with. =) You're in the right place and we're happy to have you! I'm fairly lucky in having people I can discuss the series with but it's hard to find other fans irl haha. Partially because I don't really make my love for it known unless asked.

Anyways, welcome, NightCard. n~n How has your exploring been going so far? We all do hope you like the forum and will stick around. Everyone's happy to chat as well as help out if need be so have a blast. Cheers!

Back