• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Im New here and Ya HELLLO!

Years
  • Hi Bloom! Welcome to PC. <3

Glad to have you aboard and hope you'll have a great day here. Anything you joined for in particular? Maybe you have some things you want to let us know about yourself so we can get to know you better? :) Either way, stick around and be sure to ask if you need any help!

Years
  • Hello and welcome Bloom! How is everything on your end?

As Sheep said, there's so much you can talk about and also it'd be great for you to tell us more about yourself given there's little to go off in your post. We have topics covering all aspects of Pokemon, also branching out to roleplays, entertainment, hacks and fangames to even just general chit-chat. Everyone here is also really nice, and we'd all love to get to talk with you if you need someone to chat with.

Well, I hope you have a great time and do stick around. If you ever need help with anything you are always happy to ask Sheep or any of the other staff members!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I hope you're having a nice day here too! Welcome to the forums; you can call me Dragon, or Shawn, whichever you prefer. :3

I do hope you enjoy your stay! If there's anything I can help you with or if ya' just want to chat sometime, feel free to poke me via PM! Have a wonderful time. ^^

Back