• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! :)

Years
  • Hello, My name is Mark. Im 21 and im from New Mexico USA, I live on my own and take care of my dog. Ive loved Pokemon ever since it started. From when Ash chose Pikachu to go on his adventure in the TV show all the way to when Serena helped fight off Team Flare to release Xerneas/Yveltal from their evil clutches in the video games. Im a huge fan of pokemon, zelda, yugioh, and the elder scrolls series. Basically im a big nerd. But hey, theres nothing wrong with that haha. I play competitive Pokemon and love all the different tiers(even Ubers), and I am coming onto this website in hopes to find something new to better my experience. My Friend Code is in my signature and I hope to see you all on the battle field.

Years
  • Pokemon has surely come a long way hasn't it? Hard to believe next year will be the 20th anniversary since the whole franchise started. Welcome aboard Mark, and I hope you're enjoying yourself right now!

From what you seem to have mentioned in your post, I'd definitely recommend both the Video Games and Battling & Team Building sections, along with the Pokemon gaming sections for you know, discussing the Pokemon games. Do you have a particular favorite Pokemon game? I really enjoy the 5th Generation (BW and B2W2) most because they did a lot to break the mold, but the other games are great on their own as well. If you are interested in sharing your friend code, there's a thread for that in the XY section which is stickied so it's not hard to miss.

So, hopefully you can stick around and learn so much during your time here, and I'm sure you'll strive to become a better battler as you keep going. I'll see you around the forums, Mark!

Years
  • Definitely nothing wrong with being a nerd. ;P Welcome to PC, Mark! What kind of dog do you have??

And I'm always very happy seeing long-time Pokemon fans, been a fan since the late 1990s too starting with the original anime series and R/B/Y. The franchise has come such a long way since.. and is still amazing today. <3 Have a good time here and be sure to ask if you need anything - the staff are always around to help. Seems like you'd fit in nicely with how into Pokemon you are.

Years
  • Welcome! Message me your friend code and we can get to battling! >x]
    Enjoy you're time over here. And I used to play a ton of Yu-Gi-Oh too!
    You might have to catch me up on it if you've stayed playing it. :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Aww, doggie! I wish I can get one, which hopefully will be soon! ^w^ I loved pokemon from the anime too; it was fun watching Ash go around Kanto with his friends, battling, collecting pokemon and competing in Gym Challenges! Something I wanted to do too, so, I asked my parents for a Gameboy Color and a copy of Pokemon Yellow! Those were fun times! And I'm glad to meet another long time fan! I'm Dragon, nice to have ya' here. <33

We're always happy to help you out on competitive stuff, myself included, so, you can check out the Team Building and Battling section of the forums here, as well as check out our showdown server too! Ah, and I hope to see you again soon. :3

Feel free to check out the Adopt-a-Newbie thread too. I'm always open for additional questions and friendly chat too, so don't be shy and PM me anytime. Have a wonderful day~ ♥ n_n

Back